London Anarchy--Our future?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Mar 28, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Worthless demagoguery, damned lies and a pointy little head don't change the facts Ricter. The worst acts in history have all been committed by leftists: Mao, Stalin, Pol Pot, Hitler.

#41     Mar 30, 2011
  2. oh that's rich,

most of those truly "surplus" workers are on the left. Why? because they have supposedly enlightened, educated people like yourself defending their "surplus" status...

It's funny, I once used to drive around the core, err ahhh inner-city, all the time, thinking to myself, "holy shit, there is a lot of work to be done here. How is unemployment so high?"

That's one way of looking at it, then there is the other way, "oh those poor surplus workers"...

guess which line of thinking leads to more "surplus" workers and violent riots ... guess which line of thinking leads to out-of-control, unsustainable government spending, and the eventual bust ...

#42     Mar 30, 2011
  3. Ricter

Ricter

The family in the car, above, is leftist?

I can smell your frustration from here.

#43     Mar 30, 2011

4. are you suggesting you know their political persuasion?

are you that prejudicial?

are you suggesting that convincing them that they are "surplus" would benefit them?

are you more than fool spewing stupidity?

(Answers: yes, yes, yes, no)

#44     Mar 30, 2011
  5. I have Dragons Breath every Sunday morning :D London is still has an overwhelming white majority but depending on where you are in the city you might be forgiven if you thought you were in Lagos or Moscow.

#45     Mar 31, 2011
  6. Combo, 777.

A lot of homeless in this nation are addicts, and/or mentally ill.

It is actually pretty tough to be a family with children and have absolutely no roof at all over your head.

#46     Mar 31, 2011

7. Hilarious.
    Slavery, whaling, the passenger pigeon, the bison, suffragettes, when did blacks or women (or native Americans) get to vote, by the way?

Your a fucking idiot.
    Unfettered economic expansion only has one, possible result, complete destruction of everything.

#47     Mar 31, 2011
  8. To be fair most Brits are surprised how down at heel many parts of the US are outside the metropolitan and tourist areas and in my experience parts of West Virgina and the South have a distinctly East European feel to them. As for tax I would be no better off at the end of the fiscal year if I lived in most US states and probably be worse off if I lived in NYC.

#48     Mar 31, 2011
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I guess you do know people's political persuasion.

Anyway, all these people, and so many who have dropped out of looking altogether, they're not starving to death, they're not freezing to death, their basic needs are being met somehow. Yet they don't have jobs and clearly they're not going to get one easily or soon. Thus, the economy is meeting the needs of the populace, even with a big slice not contributing. Is there any better definition of surplus workers?

#49     Mar 31, 2011
  10. You don't argue, you gibber.

ON IGNORE!

#50     Mar 31, 2011