LOL!!! Why are YOU a democrat?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

From an email circulating

Who is Ed Mezvinsky???

Edward "Ed" Mezvinsky born January 17, 1937, is a former Democrat congressman. As a Democrat, he represented Iowa 's 1st congressional district in the United States House of Representatives for two terms, from 1973 to 1977. He sat on the House Judiciary Committee. that decided the fate of Richard Nixon. He and the Clinton's were very politically intertwined for years.

In March 2001, Mezvinsky was indicted and later pleaded guilty to 31 of 69 charges of bank fraud, mail fraud, and wire fraud. He was sentenced to 80 months in (Federal) prison.

Ed Mezvinsky embezzled more than $10 million dollars from people via both a ponzi scheme and the notorious Nigerian e-mail scams.

After serving five years in federal prison, he was released in April 2008. He is expected to remain on federal probation until 2011, and still owes $9.4 million in restitution to his victims.

So who is he???

He's Chelsea Clinton's father-in law.

#21     Jul 7, 2011
  2. BSAM

BSAM

Lukie, Lukie, Lukie....

Let's see....

Hmmm...Back in the old days; when the country was pioneered, there was a thing called a newspaper. Did you ever buy one?

#22     Jul 7, 2011
  3. BSAM

BSAM

I hear ya, Maxie. I used to call myself a Republican. Now, I guess you could call me a Liberpendent. (Cross between a Libertarian and an Independent.) I do believe in Social Security and government health care.

#23     Jul 7, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

No, I had way too much foresight to read yesterday's news. (Which is what ALL newspapers are) I was waiting for the internet.

#24     Jul 7, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Ouch!

Yeah, education is another one of the biggest scams in the U.S.

#25     Jul 7, 2011
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Yeah...You beez cooler than cool. But, apparently you been playing too much solitaire and checkers, otherwise you'd know why I am anti-(too many)guns.

#26     Jul 7, 2011
  7. rew

rew

Well, one of those women was honest. She says she's a Democrat because she thinks the government should take care of it's citizens. Well, give her a lollipop. She may be a Democrat but she's not an American because Americans know that the function of government is to uphold our rights. Grown ups are supposed to take care of themselves, and their children. Of course there aren't many Americans left.

That idiot who says he's a Democrat because he's against the Patriot Act should be aware that the great majority of Democrats voted for the Patriot Act. If he was against it he should have registered as a Republican and voted for Ron Paul.

And all the white boys and girls should have said, "I'm a Democrat because I believe the government and universities should discriminate against me and my children because of the color of their skin."

#27     Jul 7, 2011
  8. I bet you they were all paid actors. And the target audience is DEFINITELY low IQ. Notice the number of "democrats" with glasses. Low IQ people equate people with glasses with intelligence.

#28     Jul 7, 2011
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Well stated

#29     Jul 7, 2011
  10. BSAM

BSAM

Hey Lukie...

Should registered Democrats be allowed to own guns?

Is Gun Love your favorite ZZ Top song?

Or, do you even know who ZZ Top is?

#30     Jul 7, 2011