LOL!!! Why are YOU a democrat?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Artful D0dger, Jul 7, 2011.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

I think the dumbocrats have to do that as what they "stand for" changes every fiften minutes or so depending on the situation.

#11     Jul 7, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

This poor dumb bastard should consider growing a beard, assuming he's old enough.

[​IMG]

#12     Jul 7, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

I think him and the one in the bottom right are girlfriends. :D

#13     Jul 7, 2011
  4. When their god Obama needs one for any meeting he conducts it's natural. I'm sure it's seen as a sign of intelligence, being able to read in college.

#14     Jul 7, 2011
  5. BSAM

BSAM

A better question is:

Why are you a democrat or a republican?

#15     Jul 7, 2011
  6. Max E.

Max E.

Alan colmes would have fit right in with this crowd when he was younger.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#16     Jul 7, 2011
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

When he was younger? He fits in right now. :D

#17     Jul 7, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

An even better question: why are you an anti-gun nut?

:)

#18     Jul 7, 2011
  9. Max E.

Max E.

Im a conservative, and i think the republicans are just about as bad, however at the present time republicans are trying to cut spending without jacking up my taxes, and democrats arent. So im definately cheering for them at this point.

Actually on most tests, i test libertarian,(social liberal, fiscal conservative) but the thing is i really dont put any weight into most social issues, besides military and gun rights, and with the military i want to become an isolationist country, and get out of everyones affairs, other than that when talking about the government, really all i care about is fiscal issues. So i just say conservative.

If and when the next republican president comes in, if he should happen to be as bad as bush, or Obama, i will make fun of him just as bad as i do Obama right now.

For the most part i see a clear distinction between liberals, and democrats, and conservatives, and republicans, when im talking politics.

Republicans are probably closer to democrats, then true liberals are to democrats, or true conservatives are to republicans. Atleast the politicians are anyways.

#19     Jul 7, 2011
  10. If you ever happen upon a "conservative" in higher education, it's a true anomaly. So it's not at all surprising that we have all of these morons graduating from college and regurgitating whatever they were taught in school.

Of course, there are some parts of the country (notably the South) where they don't lose their political bearings while in the company of these Eastern liberal elitist assholes.

#20     Jul 7, 2011