lol: Donald Trump Beating Entire GOP Field By 9 Points

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 15, 2011.

1. olias

olias

It is pretty comical, the cast of characters that want to represent the Republican party.

#21     Apr 15, 2011
  2. See,you don't even know the man you're supporting

http://www.politicsdaily.com/2011/02/11/donald-trump-family-values-conservative-believe-it-or-not/

Donald Trump stole the show on the first day of the Conservative Political Action Conference -- stealing the spotlight is his specialty, after all -- and he did it by making all sorts of brash and questionable declarations -- also a trademark.

Trump announced, for example, that potential presidential rival Ron Paul was a sure loser, which is hard to dispute, and also that he has been an enormously successful businessman, an assertion somewhat undercut by his long trail of bankruptcies and bailouts.

But it was Trump's declaration to the CPAC crowd that he is now "pro-life" that has some social conservatives scratching their heads.

#22     Apr 15, 2011
  3. Savant

Savant

#23     Apr 15, 2011
  4. #24     Apr 15, 2011
  5. Savant

Savant

#25     Apr 15, 2011
  6. Another from this month

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Donald Trump to CBN News: 'I'm Pro-Life'

NEW YORK, N.Y. -- Donald Trump has been making headlines with rumblings he may run for president.

While some Christians might not see the bombastic billionaire as their kind of candidate, he actually shares some of their views on social issues.

CBN News went to New York City to interview Trump at his offices at Trump Tower. The business mogul explained how he went from being pro-choice about 10 to 12 years ago to now being pro-life.

"One thing about me, I'm a very honorable guy. I'm pro-life

#26     Apr 15, 2011
  7. Savant

Savant

Yes, he PERSONALLY is pro life, that doesn't mean that he wishes to impose his own views on the rest of the nation. He has a right to his own personal views, that's fine. He doesn't wish to make abortion any less legal, except for partial birth abortions. I feel the same way.

#27     Apr 15, 2011

8. Pro life is accepted to mean no abortion or abortion only in the case of rape ,incest or the life of the mother is in danger

Leave it to Trump to say he is pro life in front of a Christian crowd but later say he is ok with all abortion but partial birth abortion

Not surprising at all from the master con artist

#28     Apr 15, 2011
  9. #29     Apr 15, 2011
  10. Savant

Savant

Now you've resorted to semantics arguments. LOL! Case in point: Trump does not want to ban or restrict abortion, other than partial birth abortion. I agree with that, and respect that he doesn't seek to impose his own views on the rest of the nation.

#30     Apr 15, 2011