lol: Donald Trump Beating Entire GOP Field By 9 Points

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Free Thinker, Apr 15, 2011.

1. Savant

Savant

Exactly. Good post.

#11     Apr 15, 2011
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Everyone wants those things, more or less, the devil is in the details. All I've heard from Trump (of course, he's a merchant), and even taking it merely as strategy, will do nothing but start a trade war. So it's guaranteed that big money will either block him or coopt him, because trade is where they make their money.

#12     Apr 15, 2011
  3. I knew many republicans were loony for their support for loons like Palin and Bachmann,but at least Palin and Bachmann has never had far left views or ever supported lefties like Shumer, Weiner and Rham

I really wonder what these people believe in

#13     Apr 15, 2011
  4. Nice message but do you guys look at his past as a snake oil salesmen/con man and hard core leftist ?How can you ever trust what his principles ,beliefs and values are when he changes them so often

#14     Apr 15, 2011
  5. Good point.

#15     Apr 15, 2011
  6. Savant

Savant

This is correctly interpreted as a plea by a leftist to not support Trump. Trump supported Rham because he needed building permits in downtown Chicago to build his new Trump Tower. He was paying for a service. Nothing more, nothing less. It's simply how business is done in Chicago. Not unlike Moscow.

#16     Apr 15, 2011
  7. Start a trade war? Do not make me laugh. China puts 10,000 restrictions on American companies which wish to either invest or do business in China. China's trade policy is deliberate in its desire to:

-keep Chinese assets in the hands of china/Chinese
    -ensure Chinese companies dominate domestic (Chinese) markets
    -Transfer as much American technology and "know how" to china as possible while making it more difficult for us to sell many goods directly to china.

There IS CURRENTLY a trade war, except America has for quite some time had leaders who refuse to acknowledge it, which is a big reason why more Americans work for govt instead of productive industry.

Who is the PRODUCER matters, as power has always shifted eventually to the net producer. This is why arbitrage profits are not, and cannot, be the exclusive determinant of economic policy if a country wishes to stay strong (and not fall to failed empire/turd world status). Replacing production with a series of financial bubbles is NOT A LONG TERM SOLUTION.

#17     Apr 15, 2011
  8. Shumer,Weiner,at one point he said Obama was doing a great job,called Nancy Pelosi the best,was once pro choice,supported government health care ,supported a tax not only on income,but net worth etc

Leftist are not making pleas to not support Trump....please do

#18     Apr 15, 2011
  9. Unlike many republicans,I would never support or vote for Trump

#19     Apr 15, 2011
  10. Savant

Savant

He's still pro choice.

#20     Apr 15, 2011