LOL At aphexcoil

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TradeOff, Apr 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. axeman and longshot As much as I find your ongoing arguing amusing, I don't want to get in the middle...as far as I'm concerned, I like both of you guys so I just wanna clear some things up.... First of all, I could be mistaken, but I believe that longshot's comment about having no life was directed at TradeOff....and as for me having no problem with that info getting posted, its not that I was happy about it, all I said was that you didn't do anything wrong.....not that I was thrilled about having that stuff posted or else I suppose I would have done it myself.....

Now as far as have I been to South Africa with my dad? Well, I was born there so I guess that means yes..;-)

And if there is one thing that my parents have made clear since day one, its that I have to make my OWN life with my OWN money.... and I'd be bored out of my mind otherwise.... I pay my own bills without help from my parents....and as far as I'm concerned, the ultimate gift to my parents would be to be successful on my own and in doing so, showing them what a great job they did at raising a daughter...:p

#11     Apr 25, 2004
  2. Lauren lauren lauren...

Your parents are just TELLING you that, because they want
    to do the right thing and not raise some spoiled little rich brat :D

But in the end, your gonna inherit more than most of the losers
    on this board will ever make in a life time :D

peace

axeman

#12     Apr 25, 2004
  3. Well being that my parents are quite young (neither my mother or father is even 50 yet), I suspect I'd be really, really, bored....for a long time (knock wood).... Plus just look at me now! I have a regular job, I have a social life, I maintain a webpage, I'm attempting to learn trading, and I still have plenty of time to come to these message boards... So you see, I could not possibly wait around..... I have ADHD of the worst kind...I mean do you really think my dad taught me anything about the internet? No way, he's the worst teacher ever...it was something I learned about in my "spare" time..... on the other hand, I want to be a mommy....so perhaps I should get moving on finding a daddy.... ah, right...that's why I'm moving to Chicago.....lots of potential daddies there...hot ones too...;-) (And no, that's not the real reason why I'm moving there....its just a very nice perk...;-)

#13     Apr 25, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.