Login and Password Help:

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by GeorgeDude, Feb 21, 2002.

1. I'm lost on this thread having trouble finding something. Last night, there were 2 sites that had free trials. They gave login name and password. Unfortunately, I didn't write them down and now I can't find them. The sites were realitytrader.com and momentumstockplays.com. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

George Godby

2. so you are too late

3. if it was aitradesystems.com it was username: ober1 password: john

4. Thank you....I hadn't seen that one. I appreciate the help.

5. AlpineTap54,

Thanks a million. It's exactly what I needed.

George Godby

6. or feedback on these sites? I'm having trouble getting to the chat rooms though I'm not sure if they are available.

George Godby

7. I can't get into them either. I can't seem to figure out the reality trader site. I guess you have to sign up for the for each section of the website to access it. I'm amazed at how much their packages are. The section I've gotten into costs $99...for a pick each day...what I've seen so far.

Momentumstockplays seems worth the money IMO, but I haven't gone through all the archives yet. The charts are excellent. I followed the directions to get to the chat and found the actual room. However, I don't have the password to access it. Maybe I'll email them to see if they'll give out one.

I'd appreciate you letting me know if I'm missing something.