Locm !! Pull Back Done , Ready To Break Out

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by TOMMYJR9, Oct 23, 2010.

1. NoDoji

NoDoji

Local.com Corporation (NASDAQ: LOCM), a leading local search site and network, today announced that the company will conduct a conference call with analysts and investors at 4:30 p.m. ET on Thursday, November 4, 2010, following the release of its third quarter 2010 financial results at approximately 4:15 p.m. ET on the same date. Heath Clarke, chairman and chief executive officer, Bruce Crair, president and chief operating officer, and Ken Cragun, interim chief financial officer, will host the call and discuss the company's results and outlook.

Investors and analysts can participate in the call by dialing 1-866-730-5771 or 1-857-350-1595, passcode # 91551625. To listen to the webcast, or to view the press release, please visit the Investor Relations section of the Local.com website at: http://ir.local.com.

#11     Oct 26, 2010
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

I guess the Mom of ET and I think alike.

Here is the thread from the OP in the trading section: http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=2993048#post2993048

OP, when someone posts questions about the same stock in different sections, that usually tells me they are in desperate need of confirmation of their trade direction.

Are you new to trading?

If so, read the journals section here, and educational threads.

Last, I hope you don't have a big position in this penny stock. Fundamentals are one thing. Technicals are another. When you risk the farm on a "sure thing," only bad things tend to happen from there...

If it makes you feel any better, after you posted, I did some research of my own, and am considering a block trade for my own account. Lets see what happens.

Hope all is well!

And ET Mom, nodoji, keep up the good work!:) Always nice to see where you are in the markets!

#12     Oct 26, 2010
  3. NoDoji

NoDoji

Ha ha, thanks!

I, too, am watching this one carefully for the IRAs. I just closed out a nice swing position in them and am ready for something new and exciting :p

#13     Oct 26, 2010
  4. True, I was not getting mutch feedback , so I posted on a diff post. By the way thanks

#14     Oct 26, 2010
  5. LOCM looked bad today. Thank goodness I have not pressed the buy button. [​IMG]

#15     Oct 27, 2010
  6. LEAPup

LEAPup

I'd stay "under the chair" too at the moment on this one. It is undervalued, but traders didn't like it as evidenced by the spinning top left on the daily.

Down 200bps today.

#16     Oct 27, 2010
  7. Oh the pain! [​IMG]

#17     Oct 28, 2010
  8. NoDoji

NoDoji

Broke the longer term trend line, but sitting on the nearer term line. Pre-earnings fears? Still watching this one for post -earnings decision.

#18     Oct 28, 2010
  9. This thing will be a penny stock soon enough. [​IMG]

#19     Oct 29, 2010