Locm !! Pull Back Done , Ready To Break Out

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by TOMMYJR9, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Hello guys , I have been looking at the Day charts of this stock (LOCM) it had a nice break out now it looks like it just finished it's pullback , it is sitting on MAJOR support at $ 4.40 on the 50 ma ,assending triangle ,several bottoms at the 4.40 mark ,stochastic at bottom, linner trendline looks good, volume flow indacator looks good, bull pwr and bear pwr looks good also, etc etc. I don't understand the last 4-5 days of candle pattern's RISEING THREE METHODS ? ? Could you teach me what you see? It looks to me it's ready to break out ?

2. NoDoji

NoDoji

Looks good technically and fundamentally. Why such a big sell off this year?? Earnings growth, really high short interest, and it appears rather undervalued at this price. They report earnings soon, but I can't seem to confirm whether it's Monday, Wednesday, or Someotherday :eek:

3. Wow, it's nice to see you are still around. Thanks , what chart pattern do you see the last 3-5 days ? And what elce do you see ? Thanks

4. Wow, it's nice to see you are still around. Thanks , what chart pattern do you see the last 3-5 days ? And what elce do you see ? Thanks

5. NoDoji

NoDoji

When I looked at the chart, I see a decent uptrend in progress off some serious lows. I'd want to know exactly when earnings are due, but they raised guidance recently so shouldn't be a miss unless everything just changed overnight for them.

If I was buying for an investment, the price looks right. If I was looking for a day trade/short term swing, I'd look to buy a break through a previous day's high, basically buy on a show of strength.

6. I have been told a flat MA (50 or 200) Is better then a rising one ? Is this true for support ? This stock has a flat 50 MA

7. NoDoji

NoDoji

I never look at a 50 or a 200, but I've heard a saying a lot: Never short above the 50 MA and never buy below the 50 MA. So price is above it right now and it's flat coming off a very sharp selloff this summer. As I said, I'd look to buy on a show of strength (price trades above 4.65) for a short term swing trade and I'd buy it right here or on any pullback for a long term position.

8. Thanks

9. Could a couple of people teach me what the Dailey charts are saying the last 3-5 days ? Patterns , etc, etc ?

10. I see a cup and handle on the day chart , last 3-5 days ???? Yes ??? Volume was on the bid side today

#10     Oct 25, 2010