LOCM again

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ggoyal, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Yeah, biggest mistake is getting married to a stock when you are down on it. A day trade/swing trade that turns into a "long" position. Another major spike is coming like in early July. B.S. patent news,CEO going on Bloomburg hinting buyout, etc...I don't care.:)

I don't know, maybe I'll eat the 3k+ loss. If I sell, it goes up and vice versa so I'm screwed either way. F me.

#11     Sep 17, 2007
  2. gg, you playing this still. Like the 8th time its done the .25 move to 5.92+. Market up or down, it does the same thing, sometimes twice.

I remain "long" and bagholder.

#12     Sep 20, 2007
  3. ggoyal

ggoyal

i like this one. but i like crdc better for now. crdc has bigger moves. these days im putting all my money in one stock plus margin. its working out great.

but i might start playing locm again if crdc doesnt work later.

i think you r wrong pumpanddumper when u say ur going to stay long. if you would have taken ur loss and played the volatitility, you would have made a looooot more. no offense but u r NOT suppose to get married to a stock. just a quick fuck.

#13     Sep 20, 2007
  4. I know, I got blue balls now.:)

Going all in one basket plays plus margin? I used to gamble like that till I got burned. I wouldn't screw with the margin part though. Six figure+ plays are a rush though...

#14     Sep 21, 2007
  5. ggoyal

ggoyal

yeah i know it is quite risky. i even had a loss of 23k a couple of days ago, but im up six figures in the past couple of months, so there is no need for me to change my strategy. and its not gambling. gamlbing would be playing the earnings.

i soemtimes dont go ALLLL in. i scale in. so i do have control on the risk part.

#15     Sep 21, 2007
  6. Whoopi-do...Waiting for the buyout...lol

Doubt she can hold $6.25 into end of day but decent action again.

RVINE, Calif., Sep 24, 2007 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Local.com Corporation (LOCM), a leading local search engine, today announced that it has been honored with a 2007 WebAward by the Web Marketing Association. The company's website, , was awarded a Standard of Excellence WebAward in the Directory and Search Engine category for outstanding achievement in web development.
    "We are honored to be recognized with this prestigious award," said Kim LaFleur, Local.com vice president of product management. "This award represents a major accomplishment for our team and embodies the high standard we assign to our patented local search technology and the true innovation behind our site."
    WebAward nominees in the Directory and Search Engine category were evaluated based on seven distinct criteria including design, ease of use, copywriting, interactivity, use of technology, innovation and content. On a scale of 1-10, Local.com received an 8.0 for the overall design, an 8.5 for copywriting and a 9.0 for the site's ease-of-use. To visit Local.com's dedicated "WebAward Winner" page, please visit: .
    The Web Marketing Association was founded in 1997 to help set a high standard for Internet marketing and development of the best websites on the Web. Now in its 11th year, the WebAwards is the premier annual website award competition that names the best Web sites in 96 industries while setting the standard of excellence for all website development. For more information on the WebAwards go to: .

#16     Sep 24, 2007
  7. chsbla

chsbla

yah i think it drops down like always in the afternoon. lol yah that buyout is so on its way..lol

#17     Sep 24, 2007
  8. pump and dump for chumps

sell now

#18     Sep 24, 2007
  9. chsbla

chsbla

what are your thoughts on the close today? I'm thinking right around 6.03.

#19     Sep 24, 2007
  10. I dunno between 6-6.1

#20     Sep 24, 2007