LOCM again

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by ggoyal, Sep 12, 2007.

1. ggoyal

ggoyal

Im getting back on LOCM. pretty much the same price like a couple of days ago. VOlatile stock.

Anybody else? pumpanddumper?

2. ggoyal

ggoyal

this is unbelievable. i just posted about LOCM again and bought 3200 shares and in a couple of minutes it shot up again .25. so it looks like everytime LOCM comes to about 5.50 it a good time to load up. atleast now i have made up what i lost on fuckin LUM this morning.

3. I'm taking her through $6

4. ggoyal

ggoyal

looks like this stock is getting in the habbit of doing this over and over again. pops in the middle of the day for no apparent reason then falls back through the afternoon.

5. I know, I am keeping it long. Did some DD on it and it looks like a keeper for awhile.

6. ggoyal

ggoyal

i dont know about holding it. if they some news it could very easily head down 1 dollar. better to just take advantage of the daily price action and leave it.

7. ggoyal

ggoyal

again this stock gaps up.wow

8. Yeah, looks like for about a 4th time, it did the 5.60-over $6 move. It held $6 surprisingly. I am holding "long term".

I'm expecting bigger and better news in the future I hope.

9. ggoyal

ggoyal

cmonnnnn. thats being emotional now. ur just hoping for it get back to 8 cause you bougth it there. sell it now and play the volatility, you will easily be able to make up the loss plus some more.

10. this is one of those stocks that traders love to hype, same with CTDC, IIJI. buying it during slow sideways action is usually a good bet, if you have the patience to wait for the inevitable spikes.

#10     Sep 17, 2007