"Locked up for a minimum of 12 months per sec rule"

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by KingDong130, Mar 21, 2010.

1. JC Trading sent this to me, saying $7,500 min, which is fine. However I'm confused about the lockout period, is it because they don't require the S7? At this point not being able to get my $7,500 back, I would rather just get my S7 and go to a place that requires the S7 and not have to worry about not being able to access my deposit if need be. Do you think this is negotiable? Also does anyone know their commissions? I asked and they didn't reply to that question, I'm just looking for something below $6/1000 to start off with and a decent break point after. I'm leaning towards JC since they offer Lightspeed.

2. Spyhawk

Spyhawk

Everything seems to be in-line with Prop standards from what I have found out.

3. beware beware
    another spammer

you are just here to be a spammer !

jc trading sent you here to post the following post?

tell your boss , how many of the guys there made money?stop using ET to post free ads

i think after team trading and oliver velez some one might start to look at the activity of jc trading

4. WTF are you talking about?! F'n troller

I suggest that if you have nothing to say that is worth value, then don't post this sh*t...

I was just curious as to what others thought about the lockout period and if anyone knew the comm that JC is currently offering.

5. l2tradr

l2tradr

JC Trading is a sponsor on this site anyways, so not sure how that is spamming anyways...:confused:

6. You have posted 27 times on ET and looking through them all you say is sh*t about spammers, ET should ban you as you have never had any constructive criticism.

7. \

What do you call this?

KingDong130

Started to talk about JC TRADING

NOW WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY?

You are not a spammer?

8. F8ck off, your screen name is 'investigator' what are you investigating, SPAMMERS?!

9. Yes that is right do you have any problem with that?

10. Why do you get mad and start to use *** language?

If you are not associated with them then why you get so upset?:confused:

#10     Mar 21, 2010