Local Hometown Surveillance - WTF #$^$@!!!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AMT4SWA, Jan 17, 2011.

1. Yes indeed, I have been reading about that in Kalifornia......sick shit!

Heck, if you put up camo net they will send in a MQ-Reaper next.....LOL! :eek:

#11     Jan 17, 2011
  2. The new american timid and docile masses will FUND the damn thing. They will hit up the local PayPerView channel so they can watch their neighbors at night for $19.95 a month! :eek:

#12     Jan 17, 2011
  3. The EXACT byproduct of a citizenry that ALLOWS false flag events and looks the other way.....sad to say!

#13     Jan 17, 2011
  4. The United States is the most corrupt nation on the planet whereas corruption means willfull violation of constitutional rights and laws.

When are the people going to stand up and revolt against the tyranny? Will it happen in our lifetimes or will we submit to it in perpetuity?

Cyberstalking your every keystroke and rape scanners at the airport. Every penny you spend is traced and tracked.

You are profiled and stalked in your every move.

And because I typed this, the stalkers are now classifying me as some anti-something.

And if you blame current administration, you only need to look in the mirror. One hundred percent of it was perpetuated by the previous administration.

#14     Jan 17, 2011
  5. Wallet

Wallet

I'm telling big sis

#15     Jan 17, 2011
  6. pspr

pspr

Be careful. We know everything about you. And we know all about you and that girl.

#16     Jan 17, 2011
  7. Ricter

Ricter

Well said.

#17     Jan 17, 2011