Load up on Visa and Mastercard

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Oct 30, 2008.

#41     Nov 3, 2008
    #42     Nov 3, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

Looks like those proven winners are doing very well today. Meanwhile that risky stock AFAM is at a new all time high. I'm pretty serious in my offer to help you actually learn how to trade if your up for it. I'll even do it for free, which is a deal for you because I usually charge a lot of money. It's not totally altruistic oin my part, my thinking is that if i could teach you to make money it would serve as proof that I'm a very good teacher capable of turning anyone around, but If your willing to swollow your ego a bit and actually commit to learning from someone, i'd be happy to help you out.
    Brandon

#43     Nov 3, 2008
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

#44     Nov 3, 2008
  5. S2007S

S2007S

Do not touch Visa and Mastercard as the next problem is going to be Credit Card deliquencies, $1 TRILLION worth. The only thing people will be using will be greenbacks.....as easy as it was for anyone to receive a credit card, those days are now over. MA and V are headed alot lower, do not even bother looking at these stocks.

#45     Nov 3, 2008

6. I think if "things go well" like you say, that means she like you. Then you explain to her what to expect. If she likes you enough, and wants to be with you after you explain what to expect,no surprise when she sees you (no pants/no shirt) I think you will both enjoy yourselves. I understand hesitant. Go past that, and maybe it will not be as scarey as you think. Like anything for the first time, after you try it, sometimes it is not as scarey as you thought. Look, you say girls have asked you for a date, yes? So there is attraction.

#46     Nov 3, 2008
  7. branndon
    i have a earth remedy for you it is an essential oil distilled from the WHITE CEDAR tree-not red silver or any other cedar-it is white cedar
    here is the govt report on it link:

http://plants.usda.gov/plantguide/pdf/cs_thoc2.pdf

and there is much about this wonderful plant/tree
    it is powerful-kills most harmful bacteria virus and fungus
    i have seen it work wonders on people-can make one lose their mind if overdone-but it could help out some of the the staph and regeneration dilemmas

http://www.newdirectionsaromatics.com/cedar-leaf-thuja-essential-oil-p-201.html

http://www.whitelotusaromatics.com/newsletters/cedar.html

the anti viral anti carcinogenic properties are strongest in this plant-think Taxol- yew bark- for breast cancer-white cedar is as strong without the estrogenic worries of the yew
    i do not know if any of this helps -you can PM me if you like -and any great woman would look past any defects in your physical and love you for your soul within-patience wait for her she is out there-better to be alone than to be with the wrong person for you-do not settle for second best.
    Namaste-T

#47     Nov 3, 2008
  8. I dont know much about AFAM but it seems similar to Advocat ADVO which has a very similar business model, but now trades at three. I know mastercard and visa are stocks you can hold for a decade, but I'm not so confident about a nursing home company. Seems too risky.

#48     Nov 3, 2008
  9. s2007s, thanks for your comments. I take your comments seriously, how do u think this will affect the market in general ? will this be the news that makes a new low ?

#49     Nov 3, 2008

10. stock trader, I do agree with you!

#50     Nov 4, 2008