Load up on Visa and Mastercard

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Mecro

Mecro

Yes, because they might actually go up. The crap you invest in with your papertrading is pretty much guaranteed to go down.

#31     Oct 31, 2008
  2. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I know you have no reason to believe a schlub off the internet, but I'll make a deal with you anyway, if you believe me you do, if you don't you don't. Currently because of my cancer I am no longer managing money, however I did, mid seven figures between 1999 and 2006, in 2002 I was down 4.1% which was my worst year, my next worst year I was up 29%. I've also been on the Internet, here, tradingmarkets, etc etc and posting my trades, thoughts and ideas for all that time..so if you want to you can go back and verify that I'm not a fool. What I've told you is how I have made a lot of money, the way you continue to trade is how I lost a lot of money before I figured out how to make money. When you hire a staff of researchers to look into historic market trends for you feel free to share honest results. I'm trying to help you....FOR FREE and your too stupid to even see it.

#32     Oct 31, 2008
  3. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

If your interested in stocks with a long history of doing well in the market then why not look at some that have continued to do well like BBT and WFC?

#33     Oct 31, 2008
  4. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

The 29 should be 27..sorry.

#34     Oct 31, 2008
  5. I don't think stocktrad3r ever claimed that he actually traded stocks. I mean, obviously he doesn't since if he did, he would have blown out long ago.

Brandon, I know you're the real thing. Have you posted lately about which stocks you are looking at for your longer term accounts, other than the ones you have mentioned here?

#35     Oct 31, 2008
  6. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

I still try to look at the SP500 each night, and the Russell2000 if I'm not terribly ill. I'm feeling a lot better than I have been, but I'm still fighting the flesh eating strep in my hip, a lot of antibiotics and a few more surgeries to go, plus still having cancer treatments as well. All this adds up to me not really trading very much..even when I've done a lot of research and have a strong idea (like now, I think that If I was feeling well is probably the first time I'd be using leverage since 2003) I just share it more than trade it myself because one day I might be feeling great, and then for the next several be so sick I can't even barely get out of bed. Since mostly I swingtrade/position trade that's kind of a tricky prospect. Like I said I have been feeling better, and my oncologist told me she is "thrilled" with the progress I'm making, unfortunetly infectious disease doc is not as thrilled..lol. So, like I said sometime's im really sick, and they have me on so much morphine they I seem to spend about half of my day in a stupor, I tried to reduce the amount im taking and got really really sick and my hip hurt like crazy, so I seem to be kinda stuck there too, but the doc has said with that I will develop a tollerance over time so that will go away..hopefully SOON.

#36     Oct 31, 2008
  7. I truly wish for a steady recovery. It sounds like the worst may be over, but your body will need time to recover its strength. At least you're fighting. I know of one person who got a bad diagnosis and literally just decided that he didn't have the strength to fight. Inconceivable to me, but it happens.

#37     Nov 1, 2008
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

#38     Nov 1, 2008
  9. He trade stocks, I trade options.

WERD!!

#39     Nov 1, 2008
  10. Crisis is over, the bottom is in. Load up on V and MA before they go so much higher. This is just a fake economic crisis.

WERD!

#40     Nov 3, 2008