Load up on Visa and Mastercard

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by stock_trad3r, Oct 30, 2008.

1. Everyone listen to stock_trad3r and me, option_trad3r. We are the most elite of the Elite Trader. WERD!! I can guarantee you if you listen to us, you'll make so much money

Even Jim Cramer is bullish on V. He said buy V. We believe that you should buy V and MA. Also buy the calls if you like options. Very easy and great profit for you. Make money by going long V and MA. Buy $110 call on V and $400 call on MA.

Buy them before V and MA go higher and higher!

#21     Oct 30, 2008
  2. plugger

plugger

Too funny. "The credit card company can easily recoup losses on delinquents because of the collateral of the card user".

What collateral did you put up for your card?

You speak out of ignorance.

#22     Oct 30, 2008
  3. He's self-respect.

#23     Oct 30, 2008
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

troll :D

#24     Oct 30, 2008
  5. joemiami

joemiami Guest

"Collateral of the card user"................:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

what the f***k are you talking about?

Oh ..wait a minute........ you are talking about one of those fake credit cards that YOU signed on for that require a $500 deposit so that you can build up YOUR credit......you poor soul...LOL:p

#25     Oct 30, 2008
  6. Ouch, saw this too late as you have already been abused by everyone, but are you kidding me? You say you know everything about economics, but you don't know the difference between secured and unsecured debt? How many times have you shown you know nothing about anything (besides your mindless repetitive posts on here)? You are too much stock, keep on showing us all how you are a master of the universe though. Wow.

#26     Oct 31, 2008
  7. And yet the market keeps going higher as well as my picks. Credit card companies don't give away free credit. Deadbeats pay one way or another. As long as wages keep rising and income so will credit card debt and revenue for MA and V.

The huge funds that are loading up on V and Ma know that fake crisis is not a big deal and has virtually no impact on the bottom line.

The only reason why these stocks are down 50% for the year is because the entire market is down and they are being dragged along with it. It has nothing to do with fundamentals.

#27     Oct 31, 2008
  8. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

No, deadbeats don't actually pay if they are smart, and they get away with it without it having a negative effect on their credit rating. You don't know what the hell your talking about.
    I will say that in one respect you are correct, that the credit crisis will not hurt V at least because they do not provide the credit, the member banks do. Visa simply collects a fee. I don't know what MA's business model is so I don't have anything to say about that one.

#28     Oct 31, 2008
  9. Brandonf

Brandonf Sponsor

We don't disagree that a bottom has probably been put in, but I don't know why you insist on buying the weakest names in the market. You could buy leaders like LPHI, NDN or AFAM for example and be doing much better and not have as much risk in doing so.

#29     Oct 31, 2008
  10. You can't be serious. The only reason why MA GOOG V BIDU ect are down is because they are being dragged down by the financial companies. The conference calls by GOOG AAPL RIMM dont indicate any slowdown. The stocks I recommend still have enourmous growth and will rebound HUGE when the overall market rebounds. These stocks have a long history of outperforming the market, while the names you listed are much more risky, actually.

#30     Oct 31, 2008