LNKD to drop 50% this week

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by GEBAKK, Jul 11, 2011.

1. GEBAKK

GEBAKK

Nice short... One of the best. Going to drop 50%.

All those worthless coupon and community stocks...

Nice opportunity.

2. where can you find the short

3. Hi what does

P/E (ttm): 1,157.59

mean? :(

4. Marin88

Marin88

does it mean lnkd guys are smart mofo's ?

5. et is the best.

just fade every call except mine

6. LNKD with a 200% growth in earnings still has a forward pe of 166.

I hope you weren't short all week, because that's from 92 to 110. It's very worthless at that price even if it manages to eek out a $100 million profit it's still going to be 100 times earnings.

7. It's in an up-trend, markets can stay irrational, for longer than you can stay solvent. Short weakness when you see a break in the bottom channel of a trend line. Right now we're still having higher highs, and higher lows. I don't want to chase, or short this stock. Only on a breakout of the bottom channel will I make a move on this chart, by shorting. But, on the bottom channel I'll have a buy order, and if it still breaks through. I'll have to stop out, and re-enter with a short entry. If it bounces off the channel, I'll earn 3-6% on a multi-day swing trade.

This is what they mean, by having a trading plan. Have a well positioned entry, and a poor exit, and you'll make money. If you have a poorly positioned entry, and a well planed exit. You'll still lose money. Have a plan, not a hunch.

8. really, where can u find the short? i cant find with my brokers

9. if they attract enough shorts can make money with manipulation of price only :D

Say 3M total shorts means 3M for each $ of profits for them. Price to 150, means they made extra 120M profit. And here you go. Price is justified :D :D :D

10. The synthetic short is at a small discount to the shares.

#10     Jul 16, 2011