LMFX

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by trader_phil, Oct 23, 2015.

1. bublu

bublu

Gold seems to be more interesting these days as compared to other commodities and major pairs in my opinion.

#81     Mar 1, 2019
  2. gold did hit the 1.3k mark a couple weeks ago, though the trend is pointing bearish but yah gold is still a good investment long term.

#82     Mar 29, 2019
  3. bublu

bublu

Gold also hits its higher and i am amused to see bitcoin spiking 13K usd which is its 17 month high as per the records.

#83     Jun 26, 2019
  4. yeah but BTC back to 9.3k USD and floating there as of now, it might stay calm till 2ndQ of next year, but who knows

#84     Nov 6, 2019
  5. w3c

w3c

Is anyone partner of this broker? I see the Partner sections but it requires me to open an account first.

#85     Nov 7, 2019
  6. bublu

bublu

Good to trade on short term because it is really highly volatile in my opinion.

#86     Nov 20, 2019
  7. we are partnered with them for 3 years already. There are risks like with regulation but just what you expect for an offshore broker that can accept US traders. Withdrawals always take less than 24 hours based on experience.

#87     Nov 28, 2019
  8. bublu

bublu

In my opinion reputation matters the most than regulations since there are many examples in the past where even regulated brokers eventually ends up taking traders money.. Not sure if they got their money back or not however i think that this broker has good reputation in my opinion.

#88     Jan 24, 2020
  9. True. One of my friends is kind of regulation-narcissist, but his experience with them is flaw. He couldn’t even trust them, and took forever to respond the queries.

I put priority on conditions I desire and brokers’ reputation. My experience with Turnkey forex, LMFX and few reliable brokers with small accounts give much better taste than so-called regulated broker.

#89     Jan 29, 2020
  10. Esha.J

Esha.J

Agree, reputation help us to trust some one that the condition of the broker. Regulations is allso having its own important, without it, you can not trust for future.

#90     Jan 29, 2020