LMFX

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by trader_phil, Oct 23, 2015.

1. w3c

w3c

I haven't checked but no bitcoin news on home page

#71     Dec 4, 2017
  2. they will be catching up soon, everyone is on the cryptocurrencie trading, though its scary really.. but lets see how it goes..

#72     Dec 18, 2017
  3. w3c

w3c

Any insights for bitcoin trading, trader_phil? I lost 50% after buying at 17k. Had to cut loss at 8k.

#73     Feb 12, 2018
  4. well that makes 2 of us lol, but from the looks of it the 8k line is strong its gonna be tough to dive any deeper, but the speculation about it jumping to the sky is dwindling so its hard to say, it might stay at this level for a couple more weeks, so most probably best option would be small scalps.

#74     Mar 19, 2018
  5. s4ge

s4ge

Can we trade crypto with this broker?

#75     May 28, 2018
  6. Im not sure if they offer any crypto yet, but i have a feeling they might, depending on the current crypto market. but my crypto trading is done on a separate broker

#76     Jun 10, 2018
  7. bublu

bublu

Crypto market seems to be in severe bearish conditions since February this year so thats maybe the reason that this broker might be waiting for the bearish season being over and then adding the rest to their platform.

#77     Jun 19, 2018
  8. it had a good run in july then went back around 7k usd this week. but we all remember the frenzy from last year, it started around this time when it made its crazy hike to almost 20k :) lets see how btc does. but something tells me it will remain between 6k-9k for a while.

#78     Aug 6, 2018
  9. bublu

bublu

Its now at around 3-3.5k now and the investors are curious about bitcoin and still they are foreseeing it in bearish movement. Let see what it will do in 2019.

#79     Dec 24, 2018
  10. yup and people start using the word BTC less and less, and major banks are trying to intigrate their version of the crypto currency which i hope they do fail of course. but yeah JP morgan is going to lunch its jpm coin.

#80     Feb 21, 2019