LMFX

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by trader_phil, Oct 23, 2015.

1. bublu

bublu

With the internet we have noticed fundamental changes through out the globe so is the case with the reputation which cannot be hided from google and any information regarding brokers can be googled on one single click. FPA is also a good site in my opinion where we can check brokers performances by reading traders experiences with them.

#91     Mar 17, 2020
  2. yeah i agree, now a days information is everywhere, its the easy part, and simply make sure the sources are reliable.

#92     Mar 20, 2020
  3. bublu

bublu

We all have to do some scrutiny finding which source is reliable and which is not.. that's we need to handle at our own.

#93     Mar 30, 2020
  4. well its part of it really, that constant hunt for what reliable, but yeah with a little bit of luck all should be fine. i hope everyone is doing okay during these times. stay safe guys

#94     Jul 10, 2020
  5. the crypto market is getting more popular now a days, i guess its well beyond speculations now and its just keeps on growoing

#95     Jul 6, 2021
  6. bublu

bublu

Every business has a boom like the case in crypto as you are saying however in my opinion, currency pairs market is among the evergreen markets i have traded so far.

#96     Mar 23, 2022
  7. shadybee

shadybee

I agree, forex is forever. For two years, I was just trading in forex but the crypto market is becoming popular like anything so I thought of trying my luck there too. been trading in both forex & crypto with fxview and am happy with the results I am getting in trading.

#97     Apr 1, 2022
  8. bublu

bublu

I guess this broker has also started taking payment deposits and withdrawals in crypto and soon start trading for crypto pairs as well.

#98     Jun 2, 2022
  9. w3c

w3c

Does this broker's zero account offer good commission? Just read somewhere, please confirm if you had live account with LMFX.

#99     Jul 18, 2022
  10. premium account spreads are tighter slightly, have not tried their zero spread accounts though.

#100     May 11, 2023