lmfao!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by PAPA ROACH, Dec 23, 2007.

1. I trade energy professionally dude, and I do not believe they BELONG there but that is beside the point. I posted this because she has no power to control oil prices in the short term, and very unlikely in the long term. It is a flatout boldface lie to tell voters that she will get an immediate drop in oil prices, that is quite delusional.

As far as oil is concerned, the market will take care of itself, that is what it is designed to do. And a year from now, oil will be a media whipping boy as another of the main culprits of the problems we will be in. "High oil prices are not effecting the economy" will turn into "The high oil prices have taken their toll, adding to an already debt burdened economy".

#11     Dec 23, 2007
  2. Mercor

Mercor

The saudi's still have room to increase production.
    I feel by election time they will get oil down to $40-50.
    This will be a big boost for the economy

They can't afford to have democrats win the whitehouse and follow through on their promise to pull out of the middle east.

#12     Dec 23, 2007

3. Saudis don't have to pump a barrel more.

Here is how the game is working.

US consumer + SUV = $ oil

$ oil --> NYMEX --> $ Higher crude
    futures

$ Higher crude futures = $ higher oil

#13     Dec 24, 2007
  4. Mercor

Mercor

The Saudis don't want the price higher. It is leading to activity in finding alternate energy sources.

The saudi royal family needs the American military sitting on the Persian gulf to ensure the flow of oil and to protect the saudi government from extremist.

They will do whatever it takes to keep the americans in the middle east. That means getting a republication in the Whitehouse

#14     Dec 24, 2007
  5. Yup, she will cut it.

But first we will turn into a Communist state.

HAsn't Chavez tryed to do something in that nature.

#15     Dec 24, 2007