LMAO - GM/F/Chrysler bankruptcy is Imminent!!! SUVs Pose a Crises for America

Discussion in 'Economics' started by aeliodon, Jun 21, 2008.

1. da-net

da-net

think...Pension Benefit Guarantee Corporation...it may be coming from a USA Car manufacturer to YOU soon!

PLEASE just keep slamming the USA car manufacturers! I can't remember how many times they have been counted out...only to come back strong...and if they decide to shift their pension liabilities...the ballgame changes yet again.

PLEASE keep slamming them! Make them all penny stocks! That would be some penny stocks that would get my heart pumping!
    :D

#31     Jun 23, 2008
  2. In Canada the press has taken to calling the former 'Big 3' the 'Detroit 3'. They are adept at one thing though- getting government money to subsidize their idiotic operations. Big grant to "keep jobs in Ontario", then three weeks later announce a factory closing all the while playing the greedy union card for the press while the public laps it up.
    Not that I'm in favour of the concept that screwing on a nut all day is worth $67/hr, but the unions are taking it on the chin for this one undeservedly. They will build whatever they are told to build and for the last 10 years its been big trucks. :confused:

#32     Jun 23, 2008
  3. Thanks....yes I know people at First Texas and Round Rock (Classic) Honda and they have done well with the gas prices. New Accord was a bit weak when it first came out but it is doing better now and the Civic & Fit are flying off the lots! :D

#33     Jun 23, 2008