LK to resume trading Wednesday after a month of being halted.

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Amun Ra, May 20, 2020.

1. And then what you jump and trade them? As in i assume you trade various items every time ? Iam
    Just asking because i trade the same shit over and over and its been so ling i wonder how can people trade new stuff every time

#11     May 20, 2020
  2. I use to trade twenty stocks for years until decimals hit, sucked because the NYSE stopped holding real size once the 1/8ths and 1/16s vanished. Sat on the bid and ask at the same time, lots of boxed position errors. I agree it is hard playing these pumps, but there is a lot of newbies chasing them.. I play NVDA everyday, not huge just small to keep up my feel and same with bynd. Friday you could see the buy pressure(NVDA) so I played the $325 and $330 calls.

#12     May 20, 2020
  3. I should go to bed, I got a bad habit of researching all night and no sleep. Keep a eye on NNDM, MARK and LK. NNDM had some tech breakthrough, good luck tomorrow, oh it's today already!

#13     May 20, 2020
  4. I see

#14     May 20, 2020

5. Ahhh your like me, research at night time before
    Market hours, except
    I swing trade i purposely sleep
    During market hours and wake up
    The last hour to place my trades

#15     May 20, 2020
  6. I should have held my NNDM, I knew it would scream today. Went from $1 to $4.30(After hours), I saw a few $5 prints right now. I got no shares, sold them all in after hours yesterday. A few 4x trades and we are set.

#16     May 20, 2020
  7. Never too late plus dont forget options

#17     May 20, 2020
  8. Nah, not interested in these delta plays. I was a owner at some point when it first did it's IPO on my other account, didn't hold on to it for long thank god.

Good luck, looks like it gapped down :)

#18     May 20, 2020
  9. That's why people avoid stocks like NNDM, it fell from $4.7 to $2.50 in a heart beat. Thank goodness I dumped yesterday, love my trader's gut!

#19     May 20, 2020
  10. I just watched one fall from $4.6 down to $2.38, 800,000 shares was on the offer pushing it down fast. I wonder how many people lost their ass on NNDM.

#20     May 20, 2020