Liz Claman Pointing At Fox

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 20, 2007.

1. They, I mean she will make a great contribution to Fox.:p

• lz.jpg
      File size:
      32.1 KB
      Views:
    #21     Jul 28, 2007
  2. RL8093

RL8093

I'll take the other side of that. I think Liz & Haines were oil & water. Before they were forced to do a show together, she regularly made negative comments and he also shared a few less-than-positive tidbits about her. To survive, they both tried to pretend to be nice while working w/ each other. I think Erin is working hard to get along w/ everyone and (as AAA noted), keep Haines awake. While Mark has a lot of knowledge and his ability to punish fools is entertaining (anyone remember the Arianna Huffington interview?), his recent focus has been elsewhere.

As someone else noted, Santelli usually has an accurate / interesting perspective. Art Cashin brings a good old-time view to events and Ron Insana has studied the mkts for years and adds info unlikely to be found from others.

It'll be interesting to see what Rupert assembles ...

Sidenote: did Rennick write that letter? :D :D :D :D :D

R

#23     Jul 28, 2007
  3. #24     Jul 28, 2007
  4. Lets just hope the FBC studio AC is set even lower! Must have been darn cold in the CNBC studio based on those twin pointers.

#25     Jul 28, 2007
  5. Moderator? Can you change the title of the thread? I keep thinking of what she's pointing with.

"filled my Kleenex". LOL

#26     Jul 28, 2007
  6. LOL

#27     Jul 28, 2007
  7. Change the title? Nah, that title's a freakin' gem. Masterpiece, even.

#28     Jul 28, 2007
  8. Are you kidding me? When was this? More pics? :D

#29     Jul 28, 2007
  9. Erin Burnett is the new Maria ! Good for Liz and I hope she takes them to the bank, but I didn't think all that much of her.

Now if Fox will just "steal" Kudlow ...he can be "right" with the "right" guys.

#30     Jul 31, 2007