Liz Cheney Lesbian: What effect will she have on GOP base if she ever runs?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Seems to be happening quite often in other countries. Ohhh, I forgot it can't happen here. Thats the ticket.

#21     Oct 12, 2009
  2. I'm stunned by your ignorance.

#22     Oct 12, 2009
  3. Please lay out your scenenio for the President Obama "naming himself president for life?

I can't wait to hear this.

#23     Oct 12, 2009
  4. Last time I checked Obama had a WHITE mother. How can someone with a WHITE mother be a NON-WHITE? Not to mention he was raised by WHITE PEOPLE on the TUFF beaches of Hawaii.

#24     Oct 12, 2009
  5. That's right, bury your head in the sand. Lets pretend it can't happen and everything will be okay.

Sort of like NYC has term limits of two-terms, then why is a guy running for his third term?

#25     Oct 12, 2009
  6. One more time propeller head.

Please lay out your scenario for the President Obama "naming himself president for life?

Please don't dodge the question this time.

#26     Oct 12, 2009
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

You really can't figure this out, can you? According to THIS country's rules, he is black, or African American if one prefers. White slave masters mated with black slaves all the time. Their kids were still slaves. I think the old rule was "one drop of black blood makes you black." Actually they used another word besides 'black' but no need to go there.

All you have to do is look at all the ET bigots referring to him as shine, porch monkey, etc. to see how much it matters to them that his mother was white.

You are the dumbest ET rightie I have ever run across, and that's saying something with guys like feenixrizin as your competition.

#27     Oct 12, 2009
  8. So you are refering to the race rules of white slave masters from before the civil war as your definition of what black is to make your point.

So whats this rule that if you have one drop of black blood that makes you black? Can you please provide a citation of that rule? If such a rule does exist then all we have to do is apply this rule with the generally accepted theory that mankind originated in Africa and branched out to realize that all people are in fact black.

#28     Oct 12, 2009
  9. In the black community you are white if your mother is white and black if your mother is black. The reason is because 70% of Black men grow up without fathers.

#29     Oct 12, 2009
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Why must you persist in being as dense as possible? It's become like a badge of honor for you.

I said it was the old rule in America, I didn't say it was MY rule. And for many White Americans it is still the rule. Why don't you ask Alicia Keyes or Halle Berry, who both have white mothers, how many times the n-word has been thrown in their faces by bigots? White bigots don't stop to check genealogy before they decide whether somebody with black ancestry deserves their hatred; they make no distinction between 'mulattoes' and pure Africans. If you've spent one month in the USA with your eyes open, you'd know that. Do you think Rush Limbaugh was complimenting Obama by calling him a 'Halfrican'? This is the silliest exchange I've ever had in this forum.

#30     Oct 12, 2009