Liz Cheney Lesbian: What effect will she have on GOP base if she ever runs?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ByLoSellHi, Oct 12, 2009.

1. Wouldn't surprise me. The general gay community is a group that is in the bag for the dems. If you belong to a group that is in the bag for the dems and you become republican they will destroy you. Just look at Clarence Thomas, Michael Steele, Walter Williams, Allen Keyes and JC Watts. The feminist absolutely trashed Sarah Palin, Laura Bush, Elizabeth Dole and Nancy Reagan while supporting Bill Clinton, a man who made a career of womanizing. That makes a lot of sense.

So what exactly have the dems done for these groups anyway except for make a bunch of promises and fail to deliver on them. We know that Bill Clinton used the gays then threw them away when it was convienent for him. Obama is doing the same thing.

#11     Oct 12, 2009
  2. Liz Cheney Rocks ... She has my vote.

As for "hostility towards gays" ... I don't care whose doing what ... But marriage is between a man and a woman.

If that makes me a bigot .. oh well :p

in fact, many homosexuals have the same opinion. The queers should fight for certain entitlements on differents grounds ... they'll lose, but "gay rights" is a canard.

#12     Oct 12, 2009
  3. In your dreams.

"Doc Z official prediction: we won't see another Bush or a Cheney or a Clinton as President in our lifetimes."

After Bush the younger's fuck up...never again. Americans don't play that Monarchy shit.

#13     Oct 12, 2009
  4. kut2k2

kut2k2

What the fuck have the Repugs done?? Nominated a woman or a nonwhite for president? Hell no. I remember Ronald Reagan sneering in a speech to the party faithful back when Geraldine Ferraro was the Democratic nominee for Vice President. He claimed that when the Republicans nominated a woman, it would be for President. That was one line in his speech that got a deafening silence in response. Repugs don't like women in positions of power beyond their value as tokens.

It's the same with minorities. Everybody knows Michael Steele is nothing but a yesboy who better not overstep his token "leadership" position. He got slapped down hard when he came out with a GOP health policy. LMAO!!

#14     Oct 12, 2009
  5. You are probably right. Obama is going to appoint himself President for life.

#15     Oct 12, 2009
  6. So I'm confused by your post. Does Liz Cheney have your vote only because she's a homosexual? And do many other homosexuals feel the same way as you do?

#16     Oct 12, 2009

7. Don't recall the dems nominating a woman or a nonwhite for President either.

#17     Oct 12, 2009
  8. I know this is probably the first time you've ever heard before in your life. But there are three seperate and distinct branches of government. It would be very hard in this day and age for a siting President to pull some sort of silly bullshit that you would suggest.

#18     Oct 12, 2009

9. If Liz Cheney is the same person I've seen interviewed on the Sunday Morning news shows, then, yes ... She Has My Vote. I don't really care about her sexuality, unless she makes it an issue.

As for the militant homosexuals .. hey, sorry, you'll never get me to see the light about poking some other guy in the ass, or convince me that it should be elevated to the status of a male-and-female relationship.

#19     Oct 12, 2009
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

ROTFLMAO!!!!

You never heard of Barack Obama???

Dude, you aren't just stupid, you are stupid squared. :D :D :D

#20     Oct 12, 2009