Liz Cheney 2024 Feel the Burn

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Yes. It is going to be a double trouncing of her.

Lefty cable will continue to make her a star but they just want her as someone to trash Trump.

As you say, she is too stupid to realize that and thinks she is somebody.

As I said before, she won't be moving back to Wyoming anytime soon. Hasn't lived there for years.

#41     Aug 10, 2022
  2. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Is this what is meant by the term "Useful Idiot"?

#42     Aug 10, 2022
    traderob likes this.
  3. Precisely.

I don't think she would ever be high enough in the polls to get on a debate stage, but if she did make it to the debate stage and would end out face to face with Trump, hey, who am I to say that would be a bad thing?

#43     Aug 10, 2022
    Snarkhund and Buy1Sell2 like this.
  4. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

5 more days and Liz is toast. She will supply punditry on CNN for some time and make good money and further damage her party. It is, after all, America.

What did surprise me was her father rocking up with a video declaring his dedication to the deep state and the uniparty.

I once was a big fan of the Rumsfeld/Cheney axis. Dear God was I wrong.

Any subsequent votes I cast will reflect this. The butthurt of Jeb! being summarily dismissed has displayed the willingness of these people to completely corrupt our system.

Andrew Jackson is needed. I know a guy who resembles the modern version of him and I will vote for him if he is not made a political prisoner.

#44     Aug 11, 2022
  5. The 3 Karen’s- Snark, Tree and B1S2, yammering away in the granny-panty section of Walmart wondering what happen to their Grand Old Piss Party.

#45     Aug 11, 2022
  6. Cuddles

Cuddles

Well, you sure can pick them. The irony is you still can't see that.

#46     Aug 11, 2022
  7. elderado

elderado

8. #48     Aug 14, 2022
  9. Snarkhund

Snarkhund

I still hold Rumsfeld in very high regard. Its the Cheney part of that pair that was clearly problematic.

I guess you think your logic and decision making is perfect. That alone illustrates the acute flaws in your personality.

Two more days for Liz... then poof! all gone!

Last edited: Aug 14, 2022
    #49     Aug 14, 2022
    Tsing Tao and TreeFrogTrader like this.
  10. [​IMG]

#50     Aug 14, 2022
    Snarkhund likes this.