Liz Cheney 2024 Feel the Burn

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jul 5, 2022.

1. elderado

elderado

Despicable former human emerges from hell swamp.

#21     Aug 4, 2022
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  2. I said that no one in Wyoming will vote for her.

Now that I find out that her mother and father are going to vote for her.

I guess the lefties who keep a list of all the things I have been wrong about will have to add that to it.

How can I live with myself.

:cool:

#22     Aug 4, 2022
    traderob and Buy1Sell2 like this.
  3. elderado

elderado

He is probably just pissed more "other people's children" didn't die or become maimed as a result of his false claims. Notice he didn't send his little bitch daughter to fight, either.

He sure made a lot of money, though, so apparently using sons and daughters of other people as cannon fodder worked out just ducky.

#23     Aug 4, 2022
  4. Hunkered down in a foxhole in DC.

When he dies, no doubt he will lie is state over at Halliburton.

#24     Aug 4, 2022
    elderado likes this.
  5. You know you and TreeTard used to spank to Richard when he led the charge into Iraq. A couple of washed up ex war-mongering TrumpTards yearning for yester year. Despicable! All of you’s.

#25     Aug 4, 2022
    Cuddles likes this.
  6. UsualName

UsualName

Republicans burn their leaders because lies don’t last the test of time. Believe me when I tell you in a few years they’ll be ragging on Trump just the same while supporting the next liar of the month.

#26     Aug 4, 2022
    Cuddles likes this.
  7. Meanwhile, the dems are actively throwing their sitting President and VP under the bus with MORE TO COME.

#27     Aug 4, 2022
  8. elderado

elderado

You really need to take the cock out of your mouth before typing.

#28     Aug 4, 2022
  9. Cuddles

Cuddles

motherfucker stealing the 2000 election now acting high and mighty. Shit, at least Donnie didn't start a major conflict on a pack of lies that killed hundreds of thousands and displaced millions.

#29     Aug 4, 2022
  10. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

What a jackass this guy is. One good thing though, Trump has succeeded in exposing another swamper. I'm glad.

#30     Aug 5, 2022
    traderob likes this.