Liz Cheney 2024 Feel the Burn

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TreeFrogTrader, Jul 5, 2022.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#131     Aug 18, 2022
  2. elderado

elderado

#132     Aug 18, 2022

3. RUSSIA!!!!!!!!!!! STORMY DANIELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE!!! EXISTENTIAL THREAT!!!

#133     Aug 18, 2022
  4. elderado

elderado

Completely agree.

#134     Aug 18, 2022
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

'Ludicrous.' 'Ridiculous.' 'A complete fiction.': Former Trump officials say his claim of 'standing order' to declassify is nonsense
    https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/18/poli...se-patently-false-former-officials/index.html

#135     Aug 18, 2022
  6. That's all fine and dandy and we can go another ten rounds on this, but as I said: Just don't come back later with any Merrick Garland bullshit where he says "we needed to act fast to preserve and protect the material which was our goal which was accomplished."

Nope. The case must be tried and there must be prosecutions. Or else he makes things worse. Much worse.

Heh. John Kelley. Who Trump fired and is filled with Liz Cheney level venom. No motive there.

Examine it at trial.

#136     Aug 18, 2022
  7. ids

ids

GWB is again stepped into it. CNN is a fake new organization. You should read Fox News.

U.S. Magistrate Judge Bruce Reinhart on Thursday ordered the Justice Department to redact the affidavit that was used to obtain the FBI's search warrant for its raid on former President Trump’s Mar-a-Lago home and said he would release at least a portion of it.

#137     Aug 18, 2022
  8. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

And what does this have to do with anything I stated about the court action today or reflects in any manner on CNN’s reporting?

The only post referencing CNN and the pending court action I made earlier today shows the judge making a partial release of procedural documents relating to the search and providing a link to the documents (about 10 pages). This post is on the other thread covering the search of Mar-A-Lago.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2022
    #138     Aug 18, 2022
  9. Oh, man, even Romney throwing shade on a Cheney run for president.

I figured he would be a reliable supporter.

Maybe I was right, that in the end, it would just be Cheney left with Freddy Foreskin's vote, nevermind that he is Canadian.

You can argue that Romney is not saying he would not support her - only that she would not win- but saying publicly that someone is a loser when they are trying to gear up is not support. Might be okay for parlor talk.

Mitt Romney says Liz Cheney 'would not' win the GOP nomination 'if she were to run' in 2024

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/mi...ould-not-win-gop-nomination-she-were-run-2024

#139     Aug 20, 2022
  10. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

I don't believe that Liz Cheney has any intent of winning the Republican nomination for President. She is simply considering running for the office to drive fundraising (both direct and via PACs) with the sole intent of taking down Donald Trump and ensuring he will never be in office again.

#140     Aug 20, 2022