livingston's class

Discussion in 'Politics' started by livingston1, May 16, 2005.

1. why dont you post your p/l and than we can talk...

#31     Jul 20, 2006
  2. I don't need to show boat!!! Why don't you post the performance of your trainees!!! I'd rather stay stealth so I can keep getting free drinks, and then we can all make fun of you afterwards and how your knee pad followers will discover how you basically ended their chances of ever learning something new. How about you tell me to churn some more like you used to so your overrides would be higher.

#32     Jul 20, 2006
  3. post your p/l....
    come on post it....
    em, is it because u r just a hustler, and dont know how to trade....

#33     Jul 20, 2006
  4. Don't avoid the question by countering with a question. Post how your trainees have done if you claim you are the master trader and trainer!!!! You can't that's why you avoid the question. Who's the real hustler!!!!

#34     Jul 20, 2006
  5. Do you know how to trade??

#35     Jul 20, 2006
  6. That's what I thought.

#36     Jul 20, 2006
  7. DO YOU KNOW HOW TO TRADE???
    OR DO YOU JUST COLLECT OVERRIDES ON PEOPLE YOU DONT TRAIN???? ITS A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION, AS FAR AS PEOPLE IVE TRADINED ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS LOOK AT STEVE T?"S PERFORMANCE OR RJV27, AND CHECK THEIR DAILY P/L's THAT THEY POST ON THE OTHER THREAD....I HOPE THAT ANSWERS YOUR QUESTION....NOW A VERY SIMPLE QUESTION - DO YOU KNOW HOW TO TRADE, OR YOUR JUST A TWO BIT HUSTLER??

#37     Jul 20, 2006
  8. OH YEAH ONE MORE THING, THAT OTHER GROUP ,WHO WAS THE NUMBER ONE TRADER THERE?? EM, WAS IT ME??? IF YOU WANT TO LEARN (AND EARN) FROM ME MORE THAN YOU ALREADY HAVE, YOU ARE TAKING THE WRONG APROACH....SHOW SOME CLASS....INSTEAD OF COMING AFTER ME ON ELITE TRADER.....IVE IGNORED IT PREVIOSELY.....AND DONT FORGET EVERYTHING YOU HAVE, I GAVE YOU...SO BE GRATEFUL, YA LITTLE HUSTLER!!!

#38     Jul 20, 2006
  9. WEhWehWeh!!!! I wish I had overrides, never got into the politics of training.

Still didn't answer how your groups did or do. You know why, because you can't teach anyone to trade. LOSER!!!!!

#39     Jul 20, 2006
  10. i think i already answered that question I have trained some of the best traders, meaning the most profitable, not volume driven, instead focused on profit!!! Including the two very successful guys i mentioned in my last post....If anyone has any questions they can contact these traders directly.... I no longer have a professional relationship with them.... but they are good, honest and ethical traders and anyone can PM them and get references on me.....
    And unless you trade for a living..i dont want to hear it...and as far as you being a former trainee of mine, i joined the industry in Aug'03, it seems you are a registered poster, since 2002....i didnt start training till '04, so u being a former trainee of mine is BS, and we both know who u r, just another hustler, tying to take advantage of people with talent and determination, who trade for a living....

#40     Jul 20, 2006