livingston's class

Discussion in 'Politics' started by livingston1, May 16, 2005.

1. kowboy

kowboy

I'm willing would like to learn any new profitable method of trading.

So, the first thing I need is access to CNBC?

Are we trading just the news or is there anything more to it?

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, Kowboy

#21     May 16, 2005
  2. I sit two seats away, I saw him in the MWD trade. actually he should have said that he got it off the bloomberg news terminal first and once cnbc got a hold of it, thats when everyone and their mother was trading it.

#22     May 16, 2005
  3. kowboy

kowboy

Do you guys just trade the news or is the news just a supplemnt to you regular trading?

#23     May 16, 2005
  4. So, tell us, is he really a flaming *sshole, or just come off that way in the forums?

m

#24     May 16, 2005
  5. maxpi

maxpi

No way Livingston, what kind of an idiot do you take me for?? Free question answers, or questions freely answered, whatever, no ^&%& way. I'll learn the old fashioned hard way, thank you very much. Jeez.

#25     May 16, 2005
  6. No, he's actually not at all like he appears here, but he knows he can get a rise out of everyone, so he does.
    anyways, look, my user name is my real name so I am not here to hide anything from anyone. just want to talk trading and maybe learn a few things as well. As far as Livingston is concerned, he is a very big NYSE trader and makes alot. No one has to believe anything if they dont want to. I am just merely stating what is true. happy trading.

#26     May 16, 2005
  7. OK, I'll buy that.

OTOH, MackieMesser, who is in NO WAY related to ME, is and always will be a flaming *sshole.

(not m)

#27     May 16, 2005
  8. tito

tito

livingston,

Where would your stop be if MWD had gone against against you?
    By how much does a position have to go against you before you decide to get out?
    Thanks.

#28     May 17, 2005
  9. livingston, are you a scalper or more of a short term position trader? What are some of the techniques/setup you use to determine entry points into a profitable trade?

If you are a scalper, what are some good stocks to trade?

#29     Jul 19, 2006
  10. This guy only offering to teach because he is recruiting. He takes us traders, from the same firm out to drink and tries to recruit us to another firm. How dirty. He ran the group he had at my current firm into the ground until he left (ran away from the disaster he was creating more like it). The current guy teaching has actually been able to turn the same guys that he wasn't able to turn around in less then 2 months. A guy from NY is telling me he's now running his current group into the ground, while telling everyone how he can teach. He's only looking to distract traders, not help them, while hopefully lining his pocket for doing nothing, not even being able to turn one trader into a profitable one in the last year. I feel bad for the traders who took the bate.

#30     Jul 20, 2006