Living with the Knowledge

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by ElectricSavant, Sep 30, 2018.

1. Living with the Knowledge that the Lord Jesus Christ makes anything and everything possible opens up you entire life's possibilities.

Michael

2. destriero

destriero

Yet you're still broke and soft.

3. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

If you were a subscriber, you would know that he, the OP, has precisely what is needed, and is exactly where needed to be to fulfill his destiny.

destriero likes this.
  4. Or if you had an imaginary friend as a kid and got past it, cooking is a good way to stay sane.

I made skinless sausages this morning. There is a neat trick with a plactic bag.

5. I probably should have added that I cook a lot to help a woman in the area who has no pension so runs a little cafe. Perfectly legal to cook at home and sell commercially in Colombia. We have pretty much perfected the recipes for commercial, getting queues at times which is great to see.

I find when I have a lost a sense of mission/goal for myself I can still motivate myself through a sense of duty to others even if it is a little bit contrived.

CSEtrader, TreeFrogTrader and Sprout like this.
  6. stu

stu

That is neat.:thumbsup:

Jesus backward sounds a lot like sausage.

7. stu

stu

Very similar to life's entire possibilities after inviting Count Dracula into the local blood bank.

8. ElCubano

ElCubano

Try the smoked whatever sausages from field roast and their field burger is delicious.