Living the good life of a 99%er

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Maverick74, Nov 2, 2011.

1. In less ridiculous :confused: :confused: :confused:

#31     Nov 2, 2011
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

I meant any less...

#32     Nov 2, 2011
  3. Max E.

Max E.

Your presence on this thread deeply offends me. :mad: :mad: :mad:

#33     Nov 2, 2011
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

All I do is invite them over to the house. Is it my fault they run and hide like scared rabbits?

#34     Nov 2, 2011
  5. Max E.

Max E.

LOL, yeah its uncanny how they disappear after that..... please extend your warmest most heart felt invitation to both RCG trader, and AK47/RangeRover. :D

#35     Nov 2, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Actually deranged rover/IQ 47 "invited" me and someone else to his house a month or so ago. Problem was he refused to say where he lives. :D

#36     Nov 2, 2011
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

A totally bogus comparison. Most of the OWS arrestees are from the NYC area. Comparing them to the national average doesn't make sense. I know for a fact that homes in California cost a hell of a lot more than identical homes in the Midwest. Location can cost you.

So what if a few upper middle-class kids are protesting? Pretending that this is the OWS norm is bullshit. As already stated, they invited everybody, so cherry-picking among arrestees to make some snide point means nothing.

#37     Nov 3, 2011
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

Totally bogus kunt2

#38     Nov 3, 2011
  9. It's only a bogus comparison if you have shit for brains and don't understand context and perspective. Maybe your mommy can explain it to you.

A few? That IS the norm for the occutards in NY who have been arrested, for all addresses for which information was available. Have your mommy explain the article to you. The arrestees were not cherry-picked.

#39     Nov 3, 2011
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

Don't project your stupidity on to me, reichtard. I explained fully why it didn't make sense. Duly noted that you can't comprehend it and have therefore chosen to dismiss it. This is what stupid people like you routinely do. Maybe your mommy can explain it to you.
    It's the norm because YOU say so? I'm hard pressed to think of a bigger reason to doubt it than YOUR say-so, reichtard.
    The dwellings displayed in that article were cherry-picked, stupid little child.

#40     Nov 3, 2011