Living in an oppressive Republican State

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 14, 2011.

1. Larson

Larson Guest

The US will be unrecognizable in 10 years, this is just part of the plan, ushering in the police state on top of the terror state.

#31     May 17, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Dude, remember what the doctor said about your blood pressure. First of all, no one here said they were OK with cops kicking down your door. You are the one that made the fist grader argument that this is a red state problem. Dude, come over to my neck of the woods in Chicago and I'll show you what life is like in a true blue city and state. You want to watch all your constitutional rights disappear, cross over the border from Indiana to Illinois and Indiana will feel like utopia.

See Captain, this is why people give you shit because you act like you are living in some kind of a bubble where every little problem you have is the fault of some republican. All states have their problems, red and blue alike. Stop acting like a child and trying to blame guys on here because of the opinions they carry.

#32     May 17, 2011
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

I didn't mean to come across as kicking while you're down, only pointing out your apparent zealotry since you lost your lofty position.

#33     May 17, 2011
  4. Maverick74

Maverick74

Hey Captain, have you thought about giving trading a try? This is a trading message board you know. Just a thought.

#34     May 17, 2011
  5. Really? I hadn't noticed that, but I really appreciate your concern. To address your point, I can no longer trade due to my limited risk capital and I'm just too close to retirement to take any real chances with what I have. So I'm stuck here on the loony bin of religion and politics and would probably be better off taking a good long break from it. Good trading to you and the rest.

#35     May 17, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Sorry to hear about your job loss, mate. Hang in there, it'll get better.

#36     May 17, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

Fair enough. Not trying to kick a man when he's down. I would probably advise against trading as well.

#37     May 17, 2011
  8. Note the deliberate cluelessness.

:D

#38     May 17, 2011
  9. Maverick74

Maverick74

I'm noting that you have no comeback.

#39     May 17, 2011
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum