Living in an oppressive Republican State

Discussion in 'Politics' started by CaptainObvious, May 14, 2011.

1. LOL, ROTFLMAO, FYYSAMF

#21     May 17, 2011
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Don't worry, I didn't expect an intelligent response from you.

#22     May 17, 2011
  3. Just do a search for I am a Libertarian and you'll get many pages of people claiming to be libertarian directly or implying that's how they vote.

#23     May 17, 2011
  4. You see no distinction between a house and a car? Wow! So you're OK with the State or Fed goon squads just kicking down your door if they "think" you're doing something wrong. That's not the country I want to live in and I have a tough time believing you'd want that as well.

#24     May 17, 2011
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

So you can't name any. I figured as much. There are very very few libertarians on ET. There are many people on ET that like libertarian candidates. That's a different story. But actual libertarians, I think you get are getting over emotional again on us Captain. Getting worked up again over nothing. One word for ya....yoga.

#25     May 17, 2011
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Does this mean you still haven't found a job yet?

#26     May 17, 2011
  7. Maverick74

Maverick74

:eek: :eek: :eek:

#27     May 17, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

I didn't say I was OK with it. What I said was it seems to be within the boundaries of Probable Cause and the Constitution, as you posted both of them.

#28     May 17, 2011
  9. I don't have to name any. They name themselves. Do some work and look through the posts.
    Cops kicking down doors for no good reason is getting worked up over nothing. It never fails to amaze me the lengths you guys will go to in defending/minimizing oppression so long as it's got a republican stamp on it.

#29     May 17, 2011
  10. Dude, can you get off the cheap shots about the job? First, I never said I was unemployed. I said I lost my lofty position and now work for considerably less. Hope you feel better about yourself while kicking me.

#30     May 17, 2011