Living and Trading in Vietnam( Ho Chi Minh - Saigon )

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by TRS, Nov 13, 2020.

1. horizon

horizon

I don’t know any trade desk but There was a group of young traders in Nha Trang. They rent a big mansion, hire a good chef, so everyday they just focus on trading, relax on the beach, while their meal is made per request.

#11     Nov 14, 2020
    TRS likes this.
  2. TRS

TRS

No one is really going anywhere until there is a global release of a vaccine.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    #12     Nov 14, 2020
  3. TRS

TRS

Very interesting. Thanks.
    There will definitely be a group of traders about, There are traders in every country. Personally, I would like to just have a space to drop in and trade, pull some coin, have a chat, a laugh and grab a beer or a meal with people that share a common interest. Just roll like that.

#13     Nov 14, 2020
    horizon likes this.
  4. maxinger

maxinger

That is interesting.

Vietnam is one of the best places to retire.
    The cost of living is relatively low.
    There are lots of National Parks.
    The food there is interesting.
    When the lockdown is lifted, I will go there and
    eat at least 20 types of snails.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2020
    #14     Nov 14, 2020
    richie90, TRS and horizon like this.
  5. TRS

TRS

It's also ideally located as a base. US$300 (pre Covid) airfare to Tokyo for example. Hong Kong, Thailand etc just a short flight away...
    This is 'when' we get back to 'normal'.

Garlic with the snails?

#15     Nov 14, 2020
    horizon likes this.
  6. I used to live in Bangkok, south thailand and North east provinces for 10 years, and Visiting there on and off from 1999.
    The country is never boring and still feel more excited than ever before with every visit. And I don't expect 14 days quarantine to be lifted at least until late 1st QTR of 2021.

Vietnam is laid back, cheap and beautiful nature, but it's not a buddist culture which appeals to me. There is One thailand only, as for food in vietnam isn't as diverse as what you get in thailand and Laos. And cambodia is going to be next thailand soon, development there is unbeliveable

Last edited: Nov 15, 2020
    #16     Nov 15, 2020
    TRS likes this.
  7. Can you share more information how that works? I live in Dubai, does that mean i can buy a server from US and access to faster trading ? sorry, i am not internet savvy

#17     Nov 15, 2020
  8. wartrace

wartrace

#18     Nov 15, 2020
    horizon likes this.
  9. #19     Feb 3, 2022
  10. May I ask how do you get US Server? I live in Saigon and wanna do daytrade

#20     Feb 3, 2022