Living and trading in Mexico

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by jjf, Sep 14, 2007.

1. zdreg

zdreg

2. You missed the point genius so let me make it perfectly clear. It was a scam to make money off of gringos did you get that?

My buddy, got enough women that he didn't need to pick un hookers. He always had a girlfriend or 2 in high school. The skanks that worked in TJ, him nor I would touch. Ok now continue on with your rants about Mexico. :p

#42     Sep 22, 2007
  3. jjf

jjf

OK.
    Which is the best coast to live on and which is the best area to move to and trade from.

#43     Sep 22, 2007

4. No, you missed the point. It was a scam to take YOU for a ride because for some reason they were under the profound impression that you are a weak pathetic gringo who was a perfect mark to hit. Next time grow some balls, man the fuck up and try not to look like you are about to get on your knees and greet any wanna be Mexican thug prison style. If you can't, I suggest you stick to the nice malls of Southern California.

#44     Sep 23, 2007
  5. I love the internet. Everyone is instantly a tough guy and perfect. Your classic. I have been in more the my share of fights at a younger age and won and lost some. That's life. Unlike many on this forum I do my best to post honest statements not BS.

Now continue on and tell us how you would have taken on the cops in foreign country this should be good. :p

#45     Sep 23, 2007
  6. To the original thread starter sorry I got off track on this thread. Which coast is better? I don't think any of us could answer that for because we know almost nothing about you. You really need to spend a few weeks and check them out for yourself. You know have an idea of some pros and cons.

#46     Sep 23, 2007
  7. jjf

jjf

That would rather defeat the purpose of what I am trying to achieve.

namely, to seek out your thoughts from your experiences in order to expand my horizons.

I always think that new experiences are better seen through multiple eyes before the narrowing process kicks in.

#47     Sep 23, 2007
  8. jjf

jjf

Why is PV anymore dangerous than the rest of latin america

#48     Sep 23, 2007
  9. Right and I understand what you are doing and I like to do my research to before making a major commitment.

Let me give you an analogy that hopefully makes sense. You can read all the book and ask all the questions about trading before you begin trading. And that make some sense. At some point you are just going to have to try it for yourself to see if you like it. Make sense?

We can tell you what we like and don't like, but what works for you doesn't necessarily work for me. You have to go experience for yourself and see if you like it. Some people said they like PV, I think it a bit too Americanized for my liking. I like Acapulco better. You may like Cancun or the Caribbean side better, who knows until you try it.

#49     Sep 23, 2007

10. Consular passport since you asked. :D :D :D

#50     Sep 23, 2007