Livevol X

Discussion in 'Options' started by Robert Morse, Jan 24, 2017.

1. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Livevol X is the next-generation execution platform that combines the intelligence of Livevol Pro with advanced trading capabilities and sophisticated risk analytics. LVX offers a full array of unique features for identifying trade opportunities and developing strategies. Our “what if” modeling tools provide the ability to go from modeling to execution in one key stroke.

Of course, monitoring risk is paramount. LVX keeps you on top of position and portfolio risk with industry leading graphical representations calculated in real time.

For more details:

https://www.lightspeed.com/trading-platforms/livevol-x/

We offer LVX for free with an account at Interactive Brokers with Lightspeed Trading as your broker. We can also offer just the analytics without execution through LVX, if you use one of our other platforms with an account custody at Wedbush. For an account at Wedbush, these are our commission rates https://www.lightspeed.com/pricing/commission/

Contact me directly for more information or to set up a demo.

Bob

Last edited: Jan 24, 2017
  2. Maverick74

Maverick74

Does it offer commodity options? I think I keep asking this.

3. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

4. Maverick74

Maverick74

CBC likes this.
  5. truetype

truetype

I thought -- maybe incorrectly -- Lightspeed was self clearing.

6. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

We are Introducing Brokers to Merrill Lynch Professional, Wedbush Securities, IB and Wedbush Futures. In general, we only use IB for LVX. We are not self-clearing. Most of our accounts clear and custody at Wedbush. They handle clearing, custody, lending etc, and we handle all routing, platforms and all service and support.

7. CBC

CBC

You handle routing? and data provider is?

8. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

CBC,

If the account is at IB:
    IB/TWS handles routing.
    MD for LVX is provided by the CBOE.

If you open an account at Wedbush, there will be no routing though LVX for a few months until we can add it to our OMS and MD will be provided by the CBOE. MD for an individual/non-pro is free on LVX and around $155/month for a pro-account.

CBC likes this.
  9. Borgeby

Borgeby

Is Lightspeed accounts available for non-US residents?
    I am in Europe

10. Robert Morse

Robert Morse Sponsor

Yes. If the account can be opened at IB, we can do it there. As a firm, we prefer that cash is held in USD as we are not approved for FX. In other words, you need to wire in and out USD. We can also do foreign accounts with both Reg-T and PM, except Canada at Wedbush.

#10     Jan 25, 2017