Livermore, Tudor Jones and Cohen

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Standard Oil, Oct 26, 2009.

1. sub0

sub0

Awesome, will watch and read. I always enjoy these types of threads because unlike others here, I am always learning. Congrats on the great start. :)

#11     Oct 26, 2009
  2. sub0

sub0

Livermore, Tudor Jones and Cohen are heroes in my book. I'd fight a grizzly bear just to spend the day picking their brains (if Livermore ws still around). Tudor Jones is an icon. I need to definitely take some time to research their styles of trading and what they've said. :D

#12     Oct 26, 2009
  3. impressive start. will follow with great interest.

#13     Oct 26, 2009
  4. Great start SO! Ignore the morons.

#14     Oct 27, 2009
  5. livermore and his marketkey is well known, worn out tactic.

tudor jones no longer trades the way he use to, impossible to know what he is doing now

cohen trades on :information arb: unavailable to anyone else.

your premise is RIDICULOUS.

good luck guessing like all the rest, however.

:D

#15     Oct 27, 2009
  6. Long Candidates:

BOH

Short Candidates:

TC
    BNS
    CHD
    TD
    SHFL
    CECO

Not "expecting" too much of a move on these today but you never know and I'm not excited on the BOH at all and may wait till around 10:30 to see how that opens and trades.

#16     Oct 27, 2009
  7. All the charts look the same. Would be helpfull to see the actual time of your trades or simulated trades and your stop.

#17     Oct 27, 2009

8. None of those people EVER disclosed their strategies AFAIK, how can your style be based on those then ?!

Can you give a link to the work of those men ?

#18     Oct 27, 2009

9. These stock all have a high "directional" probability.

All that really means though is they should move in the directional bias (open to close) but each day will be different from the next, so you will have to develop your own risk tolerance for each and every trade.

What I personally do is inconsequential because my bankroll and risk levels maybe very different then yours.

I do not wish to become a guru but only wish to share my personal daily directional bias / analysis of each stock.

"A man studies conditions, plans his operations carefully and then proceeds to act." Jesse Livermore

#19     Oct 27, 2009
  10. DT3

DT3

there's no point to this thread without giving entry and exit prices.

#20     Oct 27, 2009