Livermore, Tudor Jones and Cohen

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Standard Oil, Oct 26, 2009.

1. I don't necessarily agree with your last comment....usually the only responses come from trolls because of their ignorance to follow through with your "offerings" and do a bit of homework to follow your logic...

Personally, I got a kick out of following your work...not that I traded them, but could see where your were going...

Agood journal and best wishes for 2010

NiN

#131     Jan 1, 2010
  2. tgtrader

tgtrader

Standard Oil,

Just reading through this thread now, really good work so far. I did notice that earlier on you said that back in the day you had more access to more computing power, allowing you to judge what reactions would be felt from eco numbers. I've got a good bit of computing power behind me if you are interested in trying to get something going... PM me if you're interested.

TG

#132     Jan 3, 2010
  3. Thanks for the offer but unless it can help my golf game I'm officially retired. :)

What you can do is Model all the IF/THEN scenarios around the specifics of the numbers and then trade accordingly.

This is a little tricky because you also need a really smart Economist to help you with the meaning of the numbers as they pertain to the current environment but in lew of that I would recommend Bernard Baumolh's book.

http://www.whartonsp.com/store/product.aspx?isbn=0132345757

#133     Jan 3, 2010
  4. tgtrader

tgtrader

Wow, thanks for referring me to that book... definitely something I am going to get ASAP and I will look into your suggestion. Thanks again.

#134     Jan 3, 2010