LiveCharts

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by DT-waw, Aug 2, 2001.

1. I used to use LiveCharts several years back but switched to QCharts for the added features and improved reliability.

LiveCharts is unstable at the best of times now and I wouldn't rely on it for quotes. It's never been the same since Lycos bot them out.

#21     Oct 3, 2001
  2. Kicking- do yourself a favor. Get another quote vendor . Livecharts data is always LATE and now people such as yourself say they cant even deliver that inaccurate data.

#22     Oct 4, 2001
  3. elon

elon

I used to direct clients and prospects (e-mini traders) to the FREE live charts, but like most of you mentioned it has become highly un-reliable and hard to connect to.

As a broker that need access to ALL futures and COMMODITIES I use a couple of quoting systems (some of them very expensive...) but since most of the content and postings are regarding the Mini nasdaq and mini SP, I really like recommend using the following service that has a free trial. I see it as unique realtime charts with some added bonuses such as floor reports, momentum indicator and a nice chart format.

www.e-mini.com/eminicom-charts.html

#23     Oct 4, 2001
  4. Actually I use it as a second (third with my broker's quotes) data source, when it works it 's very good. I like the fact that you can view different time frame with a click of the mouse and above all I like to watch T&S too for the eminis, which other vendors offer T&S? (beside CQG, Futuresource, eSignal which are not worth the cost for my level of trading) Thanks

elon

I personally don't need f* data vendor marketers and crooked futures brokers to help on this board I never liked brokers but those in the futures business are definitely the worst of all. I will never pay $60 a month for a proprietary momentum indicator?! and I can get eSignal for a couple bucks more than the service you recommend.

#24     Oct 4, 2001
  5. Greetings:

The Chicago Mercantile Exchange and NexTrend have been running a promotion
    whereby real-time CME E-mini data is included FREE for your first 6 months
    of NexTrend Analysis service (we will notify you before your 6 month period
    ends). Following the promotional period, continued real-time access to
    independent CME E-mini data is now available:

a) Both NexTrend Trader Real-Time and NexTrend Trader Real-Time with Level II
    subscribers can add real-time CME E-mini data for a $15 per month futures
    access fee plus a $10 per month exchange fee.

b) NexTrend Trader Plus subscribers can add real-time CME E-mini data for a
    $10 per month exchange fee.

Please visit the "Exchanges" page on our web site for more information and/or
    use our "Upgrade" process to add real-time CME E-mini data to your account:
    http://www.nextrend.com/start-upgrade.asp

We continue to expand our services so that you will have the power to stay
    ahead with market data, analytics, news, trading capabilities, access to your
    favorite web sites and software tools, and more - all from within the NexTrend
    software.

Thank you for your time!

Sincerely,
    NexTrend Customer Services
    support@nextrend.com
    (214) 575-1050 (global)
    (888) 698-7363 option 3 (U.S. only)

#25     Oct 5, 2001