LiveCharts

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by DT-waw, Aug 2, 2001.

1. Redart11

Redart11

I was not able to down load Townsend.I did view one of
    the other vendors on CME web site.It is called "Emerald"
    As far as I know it was real time.You can contact them
    for specific info.

#11     Aug 7, 2001
  2. tntneo

tntneo Moderator

Effective August 15, 2001, CME will only offer free live quote service through Market Research Inc.(MRI). Townsend and Emerald will no longer be available through CME's Web site.

#12     Aug 9, 2001
  3. Yeah I read that but does that mean Townsend is no longer free or discontinued?

#13     Aug 9, 2001
  4. elon

elon

#14     Aug 13, 2001
  5. Desperately looking for multiple day (atleast 5) 15 min. (or 10 or 30 min.) intraday charts (real time or not)of emini Nasdaq Futures, with crosshair so I can pinpoint S&R areas? I tried several websites, they often have emini SP intraday data but nothing for the NQ .
    Help greatly appreciated.

#15     Aug 13, 2001
  6. try tradesignal.

I believe you can draw support/res lines and even fib lines on it.

mike

#16     Aug 13, 2001
  7. vitajex

vitajex

Barchart.com has intraday futures charts. Here is
    an example for the NQ:

http://charts.barchart.com/chart.as...i=&ov2=&argj=&argk=&argl=&code=BSTKIC&org=stk

You could also get the free "trader" package
    from Nextrend, available here:

http://www.nextrend.com/analysis/content/services.asp

The minis can be charted using these symbols,
    currently in real-time (but probably not for long):
    NQP1'CM for NQ, ESP1'CM for ES.

Both of these include the overnight data for
    the minis, which may either be a pain or a
    blessing.

-v

#17     Aug 13, 2001
  8. I tried all of those plus Futuresource.com, ProphetFinance.com (great but only has intraday data for SPU1) , Tradesignals applet won't provide any intraday data for emini NQ. If I type NQU1 it says no intraday data for this symbol. As for the free Nextrend, I can't even get a 10 day 60 min . chart, I can't get a one day or a 2 day 5 min with all data displayed (without scrolling), after a few hours you don't see where the open is anymore.The tick is always positive! Compared to other chart package I guess they still have a long way to go and the premium package is not even less expensive than QCharts or QQL.

#18     Aug 13, 2001
  9. xll

xll

Kicking,
    I have a $15 subscription to Nextrend and I've been using charts on NQP1'CM a lot lately. Like other chart services I've tried, you have to scroll back. You can see 5-days of hourly data at one time on NQ. It is possible to print and splice to see more days together. The most that I have scrolled back is 8 days on 5-min charts of NQ. As for seeing only positive ticks, I haven't had that problem. One nice feature is that you can draw horizontal, vertical, and trendlines. I hope this helps.

#19     Aug 13, 2001
  10. What's up with LiveCharts?! It takes for ever to load and freezes all the time for the past couple of days. Anyone having the same problem? The free unregistered version sometimes stop working altogether, I prefer this one for the eminis over the registered user version which doesn't have any indicator. Anybody using the 9.95 per month version? Have you experienced problems too lately?
    :(

#20     Oct 3, 2001