Live Trading

Discussion in 'Journals' started by CFD Signals, Apr 8, 2024.

1. LIVE Index Trading: Tuesday, 9 April 2024

2. LIVE Forex Trading: Tuesday, 9 April 2024

3. maxinger

maxinger

There are millions of such videos out there on the internet.
    Readers can simply GOOGLE for it.

You have to convince the readers that yours is outstanding / different
    and is a profitable system.
    And if it is a profitable system, you have to explain why you are disclosing
    your trading strategy.

CFD Signals likes this.
  4. I watched the video, listen to the piano but did not see any live trades. Nor was any track record of performance presented. Not very in stimulating.

CFD Signals likes this.
  5. Overnight

Overnight

Pardon my ignorance, but you are showing nothing other than a couple of FX charts over time.

Where is the trading?

6. Proven Track Record: Demonstrating the effectiveness of my trading strategy through a proven track record of success is crucial. This could include sharing past videos on my chanel or even live trading sessions where viewers can see the strategy in action.

Education and Value: I focus on providing educational content that not only introduces my trading strategy but also helps viewers understand the principles behind it by comparing it to their system for further reference.

As for why I'm disclosing my trading strategy, there are several reasons:

Community Building: By sharing my videos, I can connect with like-minded individuals and build a community of traders who can learn from each other and support one another.

Feedback and Improvement: By putting my trading strategy out into the public domain, I invite feedback and constructive criticism that can help me improve and refine my approach over time.

I aim to show viewers that my content is not only worth their time but also potentially profitable for those who are willing to learn from my videos.

7. The green line is the entry point and the red line is the SL level:

Open VD positions.jpg

Open positions.jpg

8. If you have any more questions, I'm happy to answer them in the YouTube live chat when I go live :thumbsup:

9. so where's your track record? It needs to be detailed showing entries, targets stops trade by trade day by day week by month . Videos are not a track record . Post for the room to see. And green lines and dots and arrows are not trading - they are alerts at least according to the CFTC

CFD Signals and maxinger like this.
  10. maxinger

maxinger

Right. Those millions of trading videos out on the internet are useless/worthless.

What OP can do is post this trade here;
    When he enters the trade, just post the chart with an up/down arrow to indicate when he enters the trade. Post it a few seconds after he enters the trade. He can add some useful comments to the chart.
    After a few weeks, the readers can make their judgment on the track record.

#10     Apr 10, 2024
    CFD Signals likes this.