Live Trades

Discussion in 'Forex' started by riskfreetrading, Feb 18, 2008.

1. As predicted at the beginning of this thread, buyers have been defeated on 5 min charts. Later the general has to focus on whether the sellers will be defeated. Target is now at 158.41.

14 pips are reported as profits so far. Only 20% of max position is in, but it is a winning position and that is what matters.

General focused on risk management at entry.
    Now we have to focus on risk management during position.

#21     Feb 18, 2008
  2. half of open position is now in a pyramid to protect 20 pips gains on half the open position. The other half is protected with stop loss orders with few pips from breakeven (in pyramid formation as well).

Now matter what happens now. The battle has been won!

Total number of pips will be reported once the overall battle is done.

#22     Feb 18, 2008
  3. stopped on half the open position for 20ish pips.
    The other half will be let to run (if these a run). Stops are
    in the area of 158.65.

#23     Feb 18, 2008
  4. Now I will go take a good coffee, and then focus on another pair if there is any that has the potential to move. I will let eur/jpy alone for the moment to simmer.

#24     Feb 18, 2008
  5. Shouldn't the general be more concerned about the battle than his memoirs? :D

Good trading.

#25     Feb 18, 2008
  6. just came back from coffee break.
    As predicted earlier today, 158.41 has been reached, and close to the min over the last 2 hours or so.

#26     Feb 18, 2008
  7. I am concerned about a counter attack back to the area of 138.70. I will move my stops lower, after looking at charts and my calculations. Numbers are coming.

#27     Feb 18, 2008
  8. stops on open trades are moved down starting at 158.55. Organized in pyramid formation. The idea is to lock 10 pips and ish.

#28     Feb 18, 2008
  9. I have been trading in one of the worst periods to trade, but I had some time to play/fill, so I played. Asia opens in one hour. That is when some movement can happen if there will be any movement.

Will be mainly watching pairs involving JPY.

#29     Feb 18, 2008
  10. I mentioned earlier that I sold EUR/USD with a small position.
    I have 10 pips gains on that. I do not want to be focused on multiple things, so I will take that off now. Profit 10 pips.

#30     Feb 18, 2008