Live TPO Profile charts of the ES

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by jimbo320, Apr 10, 2009.

1. jimbo320

jimbo320

Heres how it will work.

The user clicks on an option on the chart - real time web update, enters some parameters, then a timer runs and every n minutes the screen is grabbed and updated to my webserver.

Ill create folders for any securities, so any users could potentially update the charts on the site. Ill do this with ES first. Sort of a website with a load of real time updating charts from selected traders.

So then a user who wants to look at the chart clicks on the screen and updates with F5 and bingo its there.

I suspect it will be quicker than trolling through all the charts on charthub.

Any thoughts?

#11     Jul 1, 2009
  2. jimbo320

jimbo320

#12     Jul 2, 2009
  3. jimbo320

jimbo320

The latest version of ATRADER which includes the capabililty to stream to ATRADER Live, is in version 2.0.1.19 and is now available for download.

Please feel free to start generously donating free streaming charts if you have some spare CPU.

A world first and your saw it first on ET!

Enjoy.

jimbo.

#13     Jul 4, 2009
  4. crestiksa

crestiksa

I consider, that you are not right. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM.

#14     Oct 23, 2009
  5. jimbo320

jimbo320

If anyone can spare a PC box to stream an SP 500 ES profile chart, Live to ATRADER Live, then please PM me and ill set you up with free access while you are streaming.

You would need, either IB, TRANSACT, ZEN or DTN accounts also to get the live data.

Please Pm me if you are interested.

Thanks.

#15     Oct 28, 2009