Live Stream Trades

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by MACD, Feb 20, 2019.

1. MACD

MACD

Successful trader wants to "Live Stream on YouTube" -- Need help with creating the stream to a YouTube Channel. Great benefit to those who can assist with the implementation. Content is not the problem -- help is needed with the technology required to do this. Thanks

2. fan27

fan27

While I have not live streamed to Youtube, I have used OBS studio which is mentioned in the video below explaining how to live stream to Youtube.

MACD likes this.
  3. MACD

MACD

Thanks @fan27

4. destriero

destriero

Youtube is dead. Twitch.

MACD likes this.
  5. MACD

MACD

Thanks @destriero -- I did not know "Twitch" (Old Man vs. Young Smart Brain)

6. fan27

fan27

Perhaps Twitch if you are a twenty something gamer. I assume YouTube has a feature to save a live stream for repeat viewing in which case I much rather have a trading related video on YouTube.

7. MACD

MACD

@fan27 AGREE -- Just checked out Twitch -- obviously not for trading streams. Thanks

8. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

My preference "how to" stream youtube video. Between the two of the them, you will be an expert!

Also, slightly off topic, EzVid is a good, simple to use screen recorder-video (not streaming) for posting to youtube. Useful for trading "lessons" and the like.

https://www.ezvid.com/ezvid_for_windows

MACD likes this.
  9. MACD

MACD

@tiddlywinks -- Brilliant response. Thanks

10. MACD

MACD

Yes -- Watched the video. Excellently presented. Even me, who is "technology handicapped" learned how to do it.

The purpose for me is to use it as a teaching aid. The goal is to show a"Proof of Concept" that one can open a small account for day-trading and make a $100 or more a day with Low Risk with a tiny account using Discount brokers. Live Streaming appears to be an answer. I hope to show my Live Trading screen and DOM showing P/L and reasons for entries and exits. Thanks again for the video Link

#10     Feb 20, 2019