Live GC and CL Trades fri 8:00 am to 12:30 pm

Discussion in 'Journals' started by jfranco, Mar 4, 2011.

1. jfranco

jfranco

All my entries will have a 10 tick stop and a 10 tick target.

example: long cl @ entry 102.05/ target 102.15/stop 101.95

The reason for these live trade calls is to show my rules and strategies are proven and profitable. I have the education time/money well spent on learning. I read speed and tape time and sales just like pit traders and read momentum, bmt, and range charts just like tech analysts. My entry usually happens after a breakout occurs out of consolidation creating a swing high i than put a entry limit 4 ticks above the swing high. I see increasing speed and buyers with momentum pointing up from oversold with 14 ticks of room over head. I never trade the open or the news i buy with the big buyers and sell with the big sellers.

2. I'll give you $100,000.

3. jfranco

jfranco

long cl @ 103.44

4. jfranco

jfranco

1st trade was a winner happend to fast thought...2nd trade was a scratch moved my stop up to entry after 4 ticks and than price stopped me out at entry.

5. jfranco

jfranco

long cl @ 103.35 have momentum curling up

6. jfranco

jfranco

103.15 entry limit order on cl

7. jfranco

jfranco

103.19 entry limit order long

8. jfranco

jfranco

1 loss 1 winner although im up 5 ticks from the winner because of slippage. My entry limit orders i posted have not been tested so i take them off. Im looking to be patient a bunch of high risk trades are occurring so far im trying to get into good trades. The mark of a great trader is determined by the trades he does not take.

9. jfranco

jfranco

103.20 buy stop

10. jfranco

jfranco

long gc buy stop @ 1429.2 but momentum overbought

gc short stop @ 1427.0 to 1426.0

we have news as well

#10     Mar 4, 2011