Live Daily Trading the Open chatroom $7 trial

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by KCalhoun, Jun 21, 2020.

1. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Get your daily watchlist, live momentum gap & breakout chart training and more.

Thanks to all for your interest, it's great working with many traders every weekday morning.

If you day or swing trade stocks and ETFs under $40/share like I do, you may want to try my live gotowebinar room at:

Https://tradingtheopen.com

It's just $7 for three weeks trial via PayPal (autorecurs at 197/month if you stay as a subscriber).

https://tradingtheopen.com/testimonials/

It's been popular with traders since 2000, when I started it. Mondays - Friday 9am - 10:30

For education use only, no individual recommendations nor performance claims are made.

Give it a shot, I work hard to help find best gaps, pivots and breakouts daily.

Last edited: Jun 21, 2020
  2. old coot

old coot

I don't want you to think I'm trolling you, because I'm not. But, what's with the 2 women in the back row with the statement hats? what is their statement? Are they objecting to being objectified, or what? I guess it's the middle row, not back row.

3. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

I hired a couple of wonderful showgirls for lunch entertainment & photos for my live Las Vegas seminars at the MGM Grand. They're always a big hit with traders :p

4. old coot

old coot

Ahh, see, I tried to send you a private conversation with some revelations that would probably be of a great deal of use to you, but I get the notation
    The following error occurred:
    Participants:
    You may not start a conversation with the following recipients: KCalhoun.
    Then I had to wonder why someone would not want me to talk to them. And, of course, I do know it's not me in particular.
    There's no reason for me to tell anyone what I think about that, in particular.
    And I don't want to be lending ammo, or holding the door, for anyone that might want to expand on what I wanted to tell you.
    Everybody got their own notions.

5. I am quite active in analyzing the live daily trading and these forums help me a lot in learning more about it. Going through the real life trading experience of the people helps me understand trading in a better way, helping me to know how to make good decisions.

6. I will give it a try, I hope I can cancel subscription at any time, yes?

7. KCalhoun

KCalhoun

Hi, sure.... you can register using PayPal or Visa/MC and cancel anytime.