Live Cattle February Technical Prediction

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by Don456, Dec 8, 2005.

1. Don456

Don456

I have been in and out of this for years and starting to get back into this and I only trade cattle and sometimes Sugar.

I am seeing a big signal in Live Cattle Feb06 and it is time to take a downturn over the next 3 trading sessions.

I buy and sell off of double tops and bottoms as well as 1-2-3
    Spikes. Makes me money 80% of the time when applying stops and limits. Just want a place to hang out and talk about it as it will keep me more focused and in it. Let's see how we do as I look to enter at selling at 96.50

2. This is the chart?

3. ellokn

ellokn

LCG6 is on the radar, but going into the Christmas season can spook the cattle market into rapid swings in either direction. Also Defered contracts just saw new highs. This is telling.

Also, politics are going to play a hand as the U.S. Department of Agriculture now prepares to announce the lifting of its ban on Japanese beef and some say that they
    believe Japan will ease its own ban on U.S. beef.

Lots of uncertainty out there.

4. opw

opw

I still have an awfull lot to learn, for me this is way too much info. How can you tell what price is doing? :D

5. "Live cattle; currently looking at buys below 81,may be some value there."

From my journal. 11/8 05
    Information?

6. " Live cattle, theres a little peak (fractal) divergence between oct & dec contracts, (head shouldersVS lower low) i wonder if that's not a bit more bullish than i thought"
    Also from my journal.
    12/8. YEeeeaaaH, BABY!!!
    Well, it was just opinion. A Very, very good opinion.
    :cool:

7. Don456

Don456

THANKS FOR ALL TH INPUT GUYS, I MEANT TO SAY WHEN I POSTED I WAS A SHORT TERM TRADER :p THAT WOULD HAVE HELPED HUH? SORRY! BUT FOR THE LONG TERM I REALLY NEED THESE OPINIONS CAUSE SOME OF MY CO WORKERS TRADE LONGER TERM
    LOOKING TO GET A FEW POINTS TODAY ON THE SELL SIDE.

8. I actually just got done researching and developing a cattle trading system that keys off of specific oversold levels.

80%+ correct in testing and am observing in real-time.

I have a cattle background so it was fun to develop.

I don't want to act like I am selling stuff so just send me a pm if you need any details.

9. Don456

Don456

We seen the drop. Did anyone get in on it fellas?