Live Candlesticks Change on Tradingview After Markets Close

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by USDJPY, May 4, 2020.

1. USDJPY

USDJPY

I'm using Tradingview as my trading platform. I noticed the candlesticks were different for a few minutes during market hours vs after I logged out on the close and when I logged back in. Are others experiencing these problems, and do you have a recommendation for a different charting service?

2. easymon1

easymon1

same for IB data. Check your signal triggers, they may just be doing you a favor.jjst ssyn.

3. USDJPY

USDJPY

Today I logged out of Tradingview for lunch and when I logged back in the candlesticks were different again. Does anyone have a recommendation for a good charting service?

4. easymon1

easymon1

can you feed the current chart service data from a more reliable source?

5. ZBZB

ZBZB

If you are trading FX then use metatrader 4. Who is your broker?

6. USDJPY

USDJPY

AMP

7. ZBZB

ZBZB

8. easymon1

easymon1

...you know it is not the platform, right?
    faulty data in, funky graphics interpretation out.
    check the data source if you decide to change platforms, you'll have a choice.
    there are threads about data on et.
    when you get it all lined out, please be considerate and leave some money for the rest of us to play with. cheers

9. USDJPY

USDJPY

Thanks, I'll check those threads.

10. easymon1

easymon1

just curious, how do you like your current chart platform? Does that platform allow you to substitute a more reliable data source? You might be able to plug into a data source that emerges as good enough after you review elitetrader threads about data reliability.

Last edited: May 7, 2020
    #10     May 7, 2020